This is getting hard.....

I yell out as fire gushes from everywhere. "Run!! Run for cover!!" I yell and start running. Everyone who can get past the walls of flame do. I look around. Everyone is sweaty, tired, and obviously scared. I feel my stomach growl and know that most of them are probably hungry too. I calm my breathing and look around. In a calm voice, I say "We need to figure out where we are. And why we're here.". I take a deep breath and look around again. I see a girl with long brown hair, full red lips, and tan skin. She stands at least 3 inches shorter then me, and she is really skinny, but strong. I shake my head. I shouldn't be thinking about girls. There are more serious situations going on. All of a sudden, a burst of static comes out of a few speakers that were hidden around the area. Everyone looks around confused. Another burst of static. Something was happening. A third burst. I feel my body tense. A fourth. My finger slides to the trigger on my gun. A fifth. I start to turn my head to look behind me. A sixth. Something wasn't right here. The silence was eerie. A seventh. I slowly spin around on my heel. An eighth. I look up at the sky. A ninth. What was going on? A tenth. How long was this gonna go on for? An eleventh. I raise my gun eye-level. A twelfth.  All of a sudden, an massive beast falls out of the sky. "Shoot!!! Shoot!!" I yell pulling the trigger. The beast, is massive, and it looks like a mix between a gorilla, cobra, and lion. After 10 minutes of hundreds of people shooting it, it finally gets defeated. I look around at everyone. Tired, hungry, sweaty. We look like a pack of wild animals. I yawn. "Everyone... keep guard... im kinda... tired". I say and drop to my knees and crumble to the ground, and then pass out.