The Problems Get Worse

As I run, I notice a few kids who can't stop running fall. "Whats happening???!!!!!!!" I scream as I hear a massive rumbling sound. I see a few kids turning around and trying to run the other way. All of a sudden, I see a massive wave of lava coming my way. I start to run, but the wave gains on me. Right when it's about to hit me, I roll to the side. The wave misses by an inch. I jump back up and start to run again. I see a few kids being hit by waves and vanishing. "Keep running!!! We need to get out of here!!!" I scream and everyone runs faster. I see a pathway that leads somewhere else. "Follow me!!" I yell and everyone runs in my direction. I lead them down the path, gun in hand. It gets wierdly silent. We all walk slowly and cautiously, making sure to be careful with each step. We walk into a big area. It seems safe at first, until we walk across the first trap. Knives start flying from everywhere, hitting people and destroying them. A few others and I duck and jump and roll everywhere to dodge the knives. Finally they stop. All of us are breathing heavily. I look at the group of people. We had started with at least 500. Now we had about 300. Woah. Breathing heavily, I say "We need to figure out where we are. And why we're here". Everyone agrees and starts talking all at once. "In order to figure out where we are, we have to speak one by one" I say loudly so everyone will quiet down. And right when I'm about to start talking, the world around me explodes.