16 - END

-HYUNJIN P.O.V-

I woke up to a wonderful smell. The smell of food being made. The event of just made pancakes, the sound of bacon sizzling, the small giggles being heard from the kitchen. Such a warm feeling to be woken up to.

I sat up from the couch, and looked into the kitchen. Minho turned his head to me, and said: "goodmorning sweetie!" (I may or may not be jealous when Felix called someone sweetie on Twitter)

I nodded my head in response. "Morning?" I quietly said. "How was your sleep?" Minho asked. "I guess it was fine." That was the end of our conversation.

-

Food was finally done, but instead of getting it myself, they brought it to me. Minho put the plate in front of me. He picked up the fork, and put food on it. He brought to close to my mouth. "Say ahh...." I opened my mouth, and ate the food. This moment was a little awkward, but there was noting I could do about it.

-

Later that night as I was cuddling with Minho, Minho said something that somewhat shocked me. "Hyunjinnie. I love you." "Huh?" I said, wondering if maybe I heard him wrong.

Minho sat up. My arms were wrapped around his waist, as I looked up into his eyes. "I love you. I have ever since I saw you." Minho took his hand, and started petting me.

"When I saw you, I felt strange. I felt a feeling I've never felt." I smiled, and layed my head on Minho. "Minho. I'm glad you like me." I quietly said. "Not like, love. Actual love. Lovers love." Minho ssid.

"Wait, as in you want to date me?" I asked. "If gay marriage was legal, I'd ask to marry you." I laughed. "Ok then." I smiled. "Y-you'll date me?" Minho stuttered. "Yeah."

I sat up, and faced Minho. Minho put his hand on my shoulders, and kissed me passionately. Honestly that was the best kiss I've ever had... It was also the second kiss I've ever had.

-

Word count: 344

The end? I guess I can end the story here. I've been having trouble writing it, and if I write more, it'll be way too forced. I'm not good with love scenes so....

Anyways I hope you liked the story :) I have another story called 'Dragons' but its a Chanlix story. The chapters in there are pretty short. But there is a dragon called Sunshine, so it's all good.

LATE EDIT: Probably in like a year from now, imma look back on this and start cringing. So I'll probably rewrite this whEN I'M ACTUALLY GOOD AT WRITING.