7

It was Day6 of Hyunjin's STAY, and he was leaving the day after tomorrow.

Minho decided that it was best to let Hyunjin sleep alone tonight, so he slept with Jisung. Hyunjin woke up, and he was the only one in the room.

He wondered where the rest had gone. He looked over by Chan's bed, and saw that the note he had written to him was on his bedside table.

He gets a lot of letters. He probably just left it there. He'll throw it out later. I'm sure of it.

That thought made Hyunjin feel a bit down. He decided to get his mind off everything with a nice, warm bath. He went out to the living room, and saw Changbin. "Changbinnie~!" Changbin turned around to face Hyunjin. "Yes Hyunjin?" "I'm gonna go take a bath, so I might be in there for a while." "Alright. If the others ask where you are, I'll tell them that."

-HYUNJIN P.O.V-

The warm water felt nice. There was also bubbles, and that made everything 1,000x better. I closed my eyes, and let the water relax my body. The scent coming from the bubbles, made me calm down, and forget everything bad in this world.

The sound of a door creaking snapped me out of my fantasies. I sat up properly, causing some of the water to fall out. "Sorry if this is a bad time." I recognized the voice, it was Minho.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked. Why did he have to come here now? Now is such a bad time! "I wanted to talk with you." "Now?" "Yes." "Why now?" "I want to tell you as soon as possible." I sighed, and sat in a away that makes my legs cover myself. "About last night... I'm sorry. I was shocked due to the things the other members were saying. I don't know why I said it, but what I do know is that it was wrong. I wasn't caring about your feelings at the moment, and only what benefited me. I didn't mean to hurt you, but I did, and I realised that. So, I'm going to except any punishment that you find suiting for this."

I stared at him, feeling kind of bad. He looked so sad when saying all that. He looked as if he ment it.

"I won't give you a punishment...." Once I said that, I started thinking. What if I should punish him? No I shouldn't. He didn't mean too. Well, I think. He said he was sorry so I need to forgive him.

Minho looked really shocked. "Y-you're not?" "I am NOT." Minho ran over, and hugged me. Within the process, he fell into the bath as well, making himself all wet.

It was extremely awkward. I'm, naked, in a bath, he's fully clothed, in the bath too, hugging me. Let that sink in real quick. Awkward right? Thing is, it's not a simple hug, his body is on top of mine, laying right on it, his legs are touching it, and his arms are wrapped around my back, and back of my neck.

"M-Minho...." I said quietly. "Yeah?" "do you mind?" "Do I mind what?" Seriously? That's a pretty dumb question. "Never mind, I'll just get out of the bath." I pushed him off of me a little, stood up, then ameditly wrapped a towel around me. I looked back over at him, and his eyes were all over me. It made me uncomfortable.

"M-Minho... I'm gonna get dressed now...." "Ok." He didn't leave. He kept looking at me. My face was so red. "Can you at least turn around?" I asked. "Sure." He turned around, then I got dressed. I wore a baggy sweatshirt with ripped jeans. Something simple.

"Ok. I'm done." He looked right back at me when I said that.

-NOBODY P.O.V-

"Aren't you gonna leave?" Hyunjin asked, whilst looking at Minho who was still in the bath. "Nah, go ahead. I'm gonna have to change anyways." Minho smiled. "Well should I get you're cloths?" Hyunjin asked, while pointing at the door. "If you really want to." "I'll do it!" Hyunjin smiled, and tanned towards Minho's dresser. He pulled out a baggy hoodie, and jeans. He didn't know what he'd want to wear, so he went with something simple. Hyunjin ran back, and put the cloths on the sink. "Did you get my underwear too?" Minho asked. This caused Hyunjin to blush. He ran back to his dresser, pulled out underwear, put it on top of his other cloths, then ran out of the bathroom. "Thank you!" Minho yelled.

-

Hyunjin sat down on the couch. What were they going to do today?

-

Word count: 1028

I would've made this much longer but I spent forever trying to figure out what they'd do today.... I dunno. Maybe an aquarium or something. Oof I'm bad at this stuff.

Also lately I've been comparing my writing to others, and I don't really like it. It feels like theres almost no detail, and hard for people to understand properly. It also feels rushed so....

In the next chapter I'll try to fix my writing.