Chapter 14: home meal ;)

LANiYAH

After the incident at the rams game, parking lot me and Keenon decided to go back to my place so we could eat. I had told him I'd cook him something becuase he hasn't eaten all day.

We pulled up in my front yard & hopped out of his car walking to the door.

I unlocked the door as we both stepped door into the house. I put my keys down at the table near the door as I took my shoes off. They were killing my feet. I saw Keenon wondering around in the kitchen to then sit on a bar stool. I walked over to the kitchen and sighed getting my things out to see what he wanted to eat. I had gotten some pots and some bowels out.

I turned around to see Him on his phone.

"Kee" I said as he lifted his head up from the phone.

"What do u want to eat?" I asked leaning on the kitchen island waiting for a response from him.

"Cook anything for me. I just want us to both eat, I mean yeen have to cook for me we could have went somewhere" he said

"No it's fine it was my choice. I want to make you something to enjoy eating" I said

He smiled. "Make anything you want girl"

"Ok, I will" I said turning towards the sink putting water in a pot and carrying it to the stove, I turned on the heat as it began to get hot.

I really wanted to impress Keenon with my amazing cooking skill I had learnt from my mother. So I made my specialty my white Alfredo pasta with broccoli, chicken with mushroom with a side of cooked and seasoned asparagus with lemon sauce.

20 minutes later

I was cutting up the chicken, I seasoned it after putting it on the grill, I then went over to see how the pasta was doing. As well as the broccoli was steaming, they were nearly ready.

My Alfredo sauce was homemade, my secret white sauce.

I looked to see what Keenon was doing. He was laid down on the couch watching tv while looking at his emails. I went over to him while my slides dragged across the floor. I touched him from behind the couch as he jumped a little. I laughed while sitting in front of his chest and next to his head.

I put my hand on his head rubbing his hair that grew out.

"The food is nearly ready" I said kissing his cheek while he closed his phone throwing it behind him and putting his arm around my waist.

"Let's eat" he said rubbing my waist.

.

10 minutes later

The food was now ready as I began to put the food on the glass dinner table outside. While the sun was setting. I lived up in the hills, next to the kris, Kylie & Kourtney.

I finished setting up the food putting a plate in front of me and Keenons seat. I looked at the table making sure it was perfect.

 I looked at the table making sure it was perfect