Chapter 20: Meeting Mama

YG

I woke up next to laniyah snuggled up next to me, we were both naked. I remembered how she threw it back yesterday night.

Lil mama got back.
She the whole package.

I had to go to my moms today, but my head was fuckin killing a nigga. I messaged my moms letting her know that I was coming over. I might just introduce laniyah to her today.

Convo:

Me: good mornin ma I'm comin over this mornin with laniyah, this the day you been waiting for.

It's true she been naggin me on when she goin meet laniyah.

Momma: yesss!!!!!! I'm going to prepare the most delicious breakfast for y'all! C you guys soon!

I then went on Instagram seeing that there was a article on "E!" About my birthday yesterday.

@E

Liked by Nas, Cassie, gracii3 and 989,758,00Others

Others.
E Nas daughter laniyah Blair Jones buys boyfriend YG a rolls Royce!

According to our sources it was a 700 thousand doller purchase.

YG you better not mess this up, not many women could by you cars like this.
@yg @laniyahbjones
Read 975,789,400 comments
@Thenolimitbro: @therealkylesister take notes love.
@nipseyhussle: we bosses
@asaprocky: on some G shit.

I look at the comments laughing at g herbos one. I went on twitter and tweeted.

@YG
A brazy ass night, the bed part 😈 @misslanijones.

I tweeted that as I looked over at laniyah, I looked at the time on my phone seeing it was 11:45am.

I remembered that I had to go to my moms for breakfast. I ain't want to upset her.

I turned my phone off throwing it somewhere on the bed.

I shook lani's shoulder gently.

"Laniyah, babygirl wake up" I said as she opened her eyes.

"Nooo" she whined

"Your going to meet my moms today" I said as she opened her eyes and her body shot up exposing her naked breasts.

I smirked.

"Keenon why didn't you tell me this earlier, I could have gotten up earlier" she said getting up from my bed, taking the covers with her.

"She just messaged me now mama" I said getting out of bed naked in front of her.

I put on my boxers as she was rushing to put on her clothes.

"Keenon I'm going to go back to my place and get ready I'll come back when I'm done, I love you baby" she said as she pecked my lips and left.