chapter - 1

Sana's p.o.v

I'm running deep down into the forest...not wanting to see my mom and dad and mom...

*huff...puff*

??? : what's such a beautiful young lady doing out here?
Sana : fuck off
I said coldly
??? : feisty! huh?

I kicked him in his balls as hard as possible and ran back to the coffee shop. That was where my godparents was , but before I could run it of the forest , the unknown person suddenly grabbed me by the neck and placed a cloth over my nose and mouth , before I knew it I blacked out...

                     *2 hours later*

??? : eh? Who's this jungkookie?

Jk : don't call me that! Anyways I found this one in the forest , but she tried to get away

??? : well at least she tried

Jk : must admit she was brave to try and also the first girl to try to escape... But she was too weak.

??? : so what you going to do with her?

Jk : urgh! Jimin-hyung , just because you're older than me , doesn't mean you can decide my actions!

Jm : woah! I was just asking... Anyways 'you know who' wants to see you and me , lets go before he gets mad. Oh and I have finished the rose.

                   *1/2 an hour later*

                   *1/2 an hour later*

Sana : huh where am I ???

I immediately sat up , I was in a room lined with velvet on a bed. I jumped out of the bed and ran to the door , opening it I ran down the corridor hoping to find the exit.

??? : heh! Who do we have here?

Sana: you! You were the one who kidnapped me! Let me go now!

Jk: well do you have anywhere to go?

Sana: well...that's...

Jk: I knew it... How about you be a maid for us?

Sana: I...I don't need your help!

Jk: well I think you do

Sana: hey! I!

Jk: thats enough said , Eunha , Sowon! Bring her to her new room and get her changed! Now!

          *sowon and eunha dragged
            Sana up to her new room*

Eunha: your new here?

Sana: yes...

Sowon: so what's your back story? Who brought you here? Jimin brought me here after meeting me at a club , eunha was brought by jin after her work.

Sana: jungkook , from a forest...its a long ass story

Eunha and sowon: oh...

Sowon : he kidnapped you didn't he?

Sana: how did you know?

Eunha: we can't tell you how many times hes brought in an unconscious victim

Sana: oh...

Eunha: so what's your age? I'm 21 and sowon's 20

Sana: I'm 18

Eunha: oh! The youngest one yet! Anyway you should get changed , I think jk will give you your schedule , hope we will be good friends sana!