chapter - 13

Tzuyu: sana!

Sana:*yawn* yes Tzuyu-unnie?

Tzuyu: come with me! Before we do any plans , let's try to convince dad and mom one last time

Sana: it will not work!

Tzuyu: let's just try can we?

Sana: whatever you say...

At satzu's home...

Tzuyu: mom dad! Sana wants to say something to you!

Satzu's dad: yes?

Sana: mom dad , I can't marry v

Satzu's mom: why?

Sana: cause... Cause I'm dating someone else...and v is his best friend!

Satzu's dad: your dating someone else?!

Sana: yes

Satzu's mom: well I hate to come between you and your boyfriend but we already made a promise to v parents!

Sana: then what about Tzuyu-unnie? Can she take my place instead?

Satzu's mom: tzuyu?

Sana: yup! She and v hit it off the first time they met!

Satzu's mom: well I think that could potentially work....what do you think about this tzuyu?

Tzuyu: I think its a perfect plan , sana can continue her relationship with her boyfriend , and I can marry v

Satzu's mom: minseok , what do you think?

Satzu's dad: since everybody already agreed what can I say? Tzuyu , sana later I'm call v and his parents over hopefully they will agree.

Satzu: yes!

Sana (on the phone): hello jungkook? Yes my parents agreed to let tzuyu marry v if v parents allow it

Jk(on the phone): yes! Now that bastard and his parents better agree to this!

Sana(on the phone): yes , very hopefully

*time skip*

Satzu's dad: I'm so sorry , but sana has a boyfriend so I would request that our oldest daughter take her place.

V's dad: so sana will not marry V but Tzuyu will

Satzu's dad: if you agree

V's dad: what do you think about this v?

V: I feel like this is this is a great idea honestly , I'm fine with it

V's dad: well I'm not exactly happy , but because of our long time friendship , I will oblige , I will take my leave now goodbye.

Sana: me and v have to leave too!

When me and walkout v suddenly yelled.

V: well that's over! I can finally sleep without worrying that jungkook might murder me In my sleep!

Sana: did you really worry about that?

V: I mean he grabbed me by the collar and slammed me against the wall , probably would have killed me if the rest was not around.

Sana: well then good for you , you know I sometimes still think if you guys are a group of friends or a Mafia gang.

V: we have others to do the dirty work so we just make decisions really. Now let's go back jungkook will be ecstatic!

*Well this is the end for this story basically , but if you really ship sakook read on one last chapter. Thank you all for reading! There will be more fanfics coming (maybe).*