chapter - 6

Jungkook p.o.v

Jk: where the hell are they... Sana better be fine...

Jm: jungkook! We found her!

Eunha: oh my gosh sana! What? Why is she unconscious?!?!?!

Jimin slowly places sana on the couch

Jk: yes , jimin-hyung , care to explain?

JM: suga-hyung drugged her so she would fall asleep...

Jk: I will settle this later...eunha if yoU dont mind just sana a fresh set of clothes

Eunha: okay!

I gently pick sana up and carry her bridal style to her room

I place her on her bed and ticked her into her blanket and sat right beside her

Jk: why do I care so much about you? Am I falling for you? No no no it can be! No way! Never!

RM: but I think you do.

Jk: woah! RM! When did you arrive?

RM: does not matter. I know you like her.

Jk: no I don't

RM: yes you do you never have cared about a 'maid' as much as you cared about her and you never gone to the extra mile to 'confess'

Jk: that's not true!

RM: when sana went missing you went into a frenzy didn't you? And this time you met sana in a park you usually target girls give them a rose , and when they smell it they faint and you kidnap them. Don't deny it.

Jk: okay! Okay! I like her but I will never be able to date her for real!

RM: why?

Jk: cause... I'm getting married to yeri in two months... You were the one who set us up...

RM: look , okay? Jungkook , I only set you two up because you did not have anyone in your life , but now its different , you have sana.

Jk: I thought it was because you wanted her dad to supply us?

RM: ha! We will still go strong without them , don't worry if your serious about sana , then I will cancel the wedding between you two.

Jk: really? OK then.

End of jungkook's p.o.v
Sana's p.o.v
*time skip to morning*

Sana: urgh...where the hell am I... Oh no! Not here again!

*knock knock knock*

Eunha: sana! You're awake!

Sana: why am I back here?!?!?!

Eunha: jungkook sent jimin , suga and jin to find you

Sana: why did you tell him!?

Eunha: I was worried for your safety... I'm sorry...

Sana: its okay...

The door suddenly opens

Jk: sana! You're awake!

Sana: why are you in here?! Get out!

Eunha: umm... Excuse me...I'm going to do my work now

Sana: get out!

Jk: look , sana , I'm really sorry for yelling at you please forgive me!

Sana: I'm not mad about that! Its the fact that you had a fiancée but still asked me to be your girlfriend...

Jk: sana I promise that the wedding was just set up by RM , he has also agreed to call off the wedding.

Sana: your lying to me!

Jk: I'm not!

Sana: can you leave? Please?

Jk: okay...