Chapter 1 - Meeting Him

I walk down the road, thinking about the new swim club that me Haru and Nagisa made. It was nerve racking, I haven't swimed in a long time. Haru didn't care, all he wanted to do was just swim, all he did was freestyle. Nagisa was so excited, he even got Rei to join the team, Rei didn't even know how to swim at the time, but man his butterfly stroke is so beautiful, not as beautiful as Haru's freestyle.

     I head to Haru's house, " Haru! You Home!", I yell. I walk inside, and I instantly think of the bathtub. I head upstairs to the bathroom, and I see Haru emerged in the water. " Haru", I say, he pops up from the water, I smile, and I put my hand out, so Haru can get out of the bathtub. I help him out, Haru keeps the straight face always, Haru looks at me for a while, then he went out of the bathroom to the kitchen. " Haru, what are you doing? We are going to be late for school", I said with a concerned face. Haru starts to cook his specialty, so I pull Haru's apron, and I throw clothes at him so he can change.

     Haru changes, " what the hell Makoto...", Haru says with a straight face. " you are going to be late for school, and the principal said", Haru interrupts me before I finish my sentence," that if I'm late one more time, I will get suspended...", Haru said. I chuckle a bit, " well you won't get into a good college if your late to many times", I say with a smile. As me and Haru are running to school, we bump into Rin, he is training, and with a new person. " whoa Rin! What are you doing here?", I say with a happy face," just training for the race, nothing much". Haru stares at Rin for a long time. And this mysterious person comes up to us, " Rin, did you get the new schedules?", this person said. There was an awkward scilence," oh sorry guys, this is my good friend Sosuke". Sosuke looks at me and Haru, he waves a bit, but in a cool way.

     I study Sosuke's face for a long time, he has beautiful light colored blue eyes. He has a jaw line for days, his hair looks so soft, Sosuke looked at me for a while, he was so pretty. I wanted to be on top of that stallion. He is a bit taller then me, Haru gives a faded hi, and I give a dumb," hello". I put my hand out to shake it, " hi, Makoto is it? I heard a lot about you", Sosuke says while giving me a handshake. His handgrip is so firm, it's starting to give me a boner. " well Sosuke here is on the swim team with us, he does butterfly", Rin said with a smile. " I do backstroke!", I said stupidly, Sosuke smiled, " cool", he said with a chuckle. I smiled back.

     Haru pulls my collar, " lets go", he said with a brooding tone. " bye guys!", Rin says, Sosuke ways back. I wave back as well. Haru is still dragging me, and I'm getting lost in my thoughts, Sosuke was so hot, I couldn't stand it, my boner kept getting bigger and bigger by the second. We finally get to school, I cover my penis with my books, that would be embarrassing if anybody saw that hardy. We head to first period, which is math. I sit down in my seat, I pull out my notebook and I start to draw Sosuke, of course it's not good, it's just a scribble, but I couldn't help it, all I had was him on my mind. The day goes by pretty quickly, me and Haru go to swim practice. We change into our swim suits, and we see Nagisa, Rei, and Guo are already at the pool. " where were you guys!", Nagisa said to us. " sorry our teacher held us back to do a paper, but we are here now". I say," ok fellas, let's practice with a relay!", Guo says.

     I get into the water, and Guo counts me off. When I hear go, I instantly jump into the water, and I try to swim as fast as I can. I try to look up, I try to focus on the sky, then all of the sudden, I see a tall figure, with dark colored hair, walk up to the edge of the pool. It was Sosuke, I start to freak out, and I start to sink in the water. I start to choke under water, I'm drowning, then everything goes blank. 

     I wake up on the edge of the pool, I see Sosuke's face right near mine, he was going to give me mouth to mouth. I pretend that I'm still out and I let him give me mouth to mouth, his lips, so soft. They were perfectly shaped, I could feel his tongue slip into my mouth. He is so gentle, he is so soft, he is so wet, and I love it. He lifts his lips off my mouth, and my dick starts to get hard. I hear people laughing, " Rei what is that?", I hear Nagisa say, " I believe it's when blood rushes to your penis after a sexual moment, in other words, a Boner". Rei says like a smart ass.

     I get up, and I hear everybody laughing, I pretend I just got up. I look down at my Wong and it is super big, I feel so embarrassed. I get up and I grab a towel to cover my hips, everybody is still laughing except Haru of course, and Sosuke. Rin is also here as well, I sit down on the bench with a pouty face, I see Sosuke walk over to me, he sits next to me. He puts his hand next to my leg, he starts to touch my leg giving it a weird massage that was oddly satisfying. " meet here tonight, I want give you a swim lesson, your backstroke is sloppy". Sosuke said quietly, while looking off into the distance. Sosuke gets up, and walks off to meet up with Rin. They leave the pool, Rin was just saying hi to his sister, I can understand that, but why bring SOSUKE!

     We get swim practice over with, I rush home leaving Haru behind, I gave a good excuse to Haru, so I can leave quickly. I rush to my room, closing the door behind me, I instantly go to the window and close the blinds. I pull down my pants, I lube up my hand, and I start jacking off my floppy little wang. I release groans, I start to go faster and faster, you can hear my sharp sword making those wet noises. I feel the white thick cream burst out of my Q-tip. " UUHHH!!!", I yell. I hear my parents knock on the door, " hey Makoto are you okay?", I panic, " yes mom! I'm fine!", I say quickly, I put my chicken wing away. I cover the creamy milk up with a blanket. Mom opens the door to make sure I'm alrigh.

     ," just making sure you are really okay, and you are making dinner tonight". I quickly respond," I can't, I'm meeting up with Haru at the beach...", I quickly made up. " fine, but your making dinner tomorrow". She says with a tone, " I promise", I say with a smile. She leaves my room, I grab my bathing suit, and I run outside of the house. I run to th pool as fast as I can, I need to see him, I need to feel him. When I get there, I change into my swim suit as fast as I can. I head to the pool, and I wait, for at least five minutes.

     I see a dark figure walk up to the pool slowly, it's Sosuke, he is in his swimsuit, he looks sexy, with his abs popping out. " you ready?", he ask me, and I nod slowly. He jumps into the water, I start to swim on my back, he puts his hand on my stomach, and leads me to where I need to go. He feels so good, he tells me tips. This practice goes on for at least a hour, I finally had a break, I stand up in the water. I look up at the sky, "you did so well", Sosuke said to me in a suductive voice. I look at him and he comes up to me closer. He puts his hands in my pants, it feels like this is going to fast, but I don't care, I to horny. He strokes my chest, I stroke my fingers through his hair. He puts his lips on to mine, and he forces his tongue into my mouth.

     He is very aggressive, but I like it, he rips my swim suit off, and grabs on to my hips...

To be continued...