OH FOR BIRDS SAKE!

"And the sun shone  every day"

Once we got back to the room we where staying in Dad got really worried we weren't back till late, but ultimately I didn't care! I still wanted to go back tomorrow. I think if it isn't raining I will take my drawings from grandpas to them. I didn't want to look at them for the moment. so I went to sleep.

-THE DREAM-

It was the normal Miss Peregrine reaching out to me but this time she...no we were attacked by tentacles they lifted us up off the ground I couldn't move I watched them take her eyes, they were such beautiful piercing eyes, and eat them like they were nothing! I screamed for help and no one came.

I jolted awake and sat bone straight up panting heavily.

-Time Skip-

The next morning I wasn't too bad just a bit of a stuffed nose that would go away before breakfast.  so I gathered the old drawings not looking at them, I would cringe or cry or both.... i packed them up and went down to get some breakfast while sitting with dad and wait for Jacob.

"I don't want you both staying out too late, it'sf supposed to rain again tonight and your mother would kill me if you get actually sick," Father said in his normal semi distracted tone. I didn't really care I wanted to stay as long as possible.

Jake came down and we went on our way.

When we got there Bronwyn opened the door. "Jake! Your back! Come play!" The girl picked him up at the knees and spun him around.

I was trying my best to not laugh but I failed....miserably. the girl led us inside and to the yard where everyone was, she dragged jake off to play with her, Claire, and Emma.

I was near them but wasn't paying much attention to what was going on and just looked at the old drawings I did remembering "the good old days".

--------- authors note--------
I'm posting this now and if you think this sounds familiar its because apparently it was posted before IDK how my mind works

I will probably not add pictures/drawings because I can't do fanart and I DID have some but they looked SO BAD! so noping out of that.