Twelve

Refresh ya memory.

Okay so , Dave had a baby that barely nobody knew about and he was ignoring Jojo cause he ain't wanna tell her about the baby yet, but then the nigga wanted Jojo to watch the baby so he could go trap. Then a couple quarters later Jojo got into a Car crash with Royal and a Pregnant Naomi in the car.
Then from the hospital Nurse Kyla called Troy (Tank) to the hospital.

Y'all can go read the Last couple chapters from the other book if y'all want to get a little more info but LET'S GET IT!

Dave || David

I had a feeling ,a weird one at that

My Phone Rang knocking me out of my starring contest with my wooden brown desk.

Incoming call from ' Tank 😈'

What the fuck this nigga wanted. I picked up the phone putting it to my ear.

Was- Bitch Naomi just got into a car accident and I know for a fact she was with Joelle and her son come to Metro hospital ' Tank cut me off talking fast as fuck. I almost didn't understand what he was saying.

Fuck! Alright man ' I said ending the call.

I collected my car keys taking big steps out the bando. This shit was crazy. Hitting the locks on my Black Jeep, I got in rubbing my hands down my face. I just hoped they were alright.

I pulled out my phone texting my reliever. ' I'm pulling up.

I started my car pulling off onto the rode. I turned the radio on hearing my voice bang threw the speakers. I nodded my head to my own lyrics.

Ding!

That let me know she texted back because god knows I needed some sloppy, Shit had to be quick though.

Parking my car in her driveway, I got out and jogged to the front door. The door swung open before I could knock.

' Fuck was her ass doing waiting by the window? '

You know what I came for ' I said closing her front door, with that she dropped to her knees throwing that neck while my back was still against the front door.

2 hours Later.

I walked into the hospitals emergency waiting room seeing tank with his head in his hands.