Fourteen

A new Joelle since I forgot the other girl Instagram Name. ↓↓

 ↓↓

Joelle || Jojo

“ stop tapping my butt Dave ” I groaned trying to go back to sleep. Turning over to my side, he pinched my right ass cheek.

“ Ouch! Stop ” I yelled now fully awake. He chuckled.

Getcho Ass up Jo, don't you wanna go back to the hospital? ” He asked.

I threw a quick tantrum before getting up out of the bed. I went towards his closet getting that Gucci T-Shirt and the Polo Boxers.

I rushed out the closet and raced into the bathroom. He wasn't about to tell me to put shit back cause I wanted to wear his shit not mine.

I turned the hot water on mixing it with some cold water just so it could be warm. I stripped out of the shorts and over sized crop top letting both pieces of clothing fall to the ground leaving me in my bra & grannies panties. I dropped both my underwear to the ground and stepped in the shower pulling the blurry yet see threw shower glass back.

I stood under the warm water letting it run down my body. My tense muscles finally relaxed, I took my towel lathering soap all it and my body. “ I felt Fresh ” taking them bird baths was not enough when I was hospitalized.

--

I walked into the hospital with Dave and Kairi Trailing me.

“ who told you to wear my clothes ” Dave said speaking up. He haven't really been talking since Kairi came to the house. I really hope he doesn't think I'm mad about him having a child. Remember at one point I didn't want anything to do with Dave because he was disrespectful as fuck and I don't have feelings for him to be mad about him having a child.

I mean the baby was before me and I couldn't really get mad at the fact he had a child ain't like I could go back in time to tell him to keep his seed to Himself. “ enough about him ”.

I walked into Royals hospital room to see him wide awake in laughter while the nurse tickled him.

“ Hi My Baby ” I screeched happily. Hearing my voice his head snapped into my direction. An rushed to stand on his two feet.

“ Oh Oh ” He screamed. I dropped down to his level scooping him up. I planted kisses all over his face.