Nineteen

Joelle || Jojo || Jo

" Why the fuck are you here? " I shouted.

" What you mean why am I here, to see you " He said pointing at me.

I had just came from checking on my shop " Pink passion " and seen this nigga in the parking lot waiting for me to pull up. I guess he knocked on the door and seen nobody was there because Royal, Nayomi, & I all hopped out the Lyft.

" Go home Dave I don't wanna see you " I said trying to close the door.

" Yo car came this morning Troy drove it over " He said starring into my eyes probably trying to break me so he could come in.

" okay leave it here, Give me the keys " I said stretching my hand out. In mid-blink of an eye.

" Stop fucking playing with me yo on me I'm about to beat the fuck outta you " His hand was around my neck but after he said that I just wanted to let him in and fuck him on my couch, We all knew that couldn't happen.

" Let me go " I don't know why but I was Finna cry.

" Nah come yo ass outside " He said with his hand still around my neck leaving me no choice as he pulled me out my apartment.

' Oh my god " I cried out dragging my feet.

" Stop dragging yo mothafuckin Feet " he barked. Snatching me up.

" Why you snatching me " I said trying to pull away. As I was still trying to snatch away he slammed me up against his car Crashing his lips onto mine. At this point nothing mattered as our lips moved in sync.

Maybe I did have feelings for Dave but wanted to hide them only because the fact I got hurt before, I didn't want that to happen again and I wasn't going to allow it to.

" I'm feeling you ma " he breathed out as we both pulled away. I scrunched my face up hearing the words that came out of hi mouth.

" No you not, you wouldn't be out here sticking yo dick in other bitches if you was " I chuckled look at him sideways.

He ran his hands up and down my waist.

" I didn't even fuck her, the whole time I was on the way to her house I got turned off just thinking about it, So I really went to the trap instead " I looked at him to see if he was sincere about it but I seen a little white lie.