Chapter 5

Damn, this man has done something to me. There is a knock on the door. I open it and see none other then Samoa Joe. I really should have put more clothes on.

He licks his lips slowly, and looks me up and down.

Samoa Joe: "I wanted to see if you wanted to go to breakfast. But baby girl, maybe we can stay here."

Zoey: "Ok what do you want to do?"

He puts his arm around my waist and presses me against the wall. I look up at him slightly, and he traces the lace band on my panties. He hands slowly crept under the oversized t shirt I have on and to my bra.

Samoa Joe: "I'm going to have you, okay. I'm going to be as rough as I want and you will take everything like a good little slut, okay?"

I nod.

Samoa Joe: "I didn't hear you baby girl."

Zoey: "Yes."

My alarm goes off. Damn, another dream about him. I've got to get him out of my head. I get a phone call.

Samoa Joe: "Can I take you out this morning, beautiful?"

Zoey: "Yeah, I'd love to."

I get up and get dressed. I put on a white off the shoulder top, high waisted black jeans, and red heeled sandals.

I meet him in the lobby. He is wearing a dark blue button up shirt, and jeans. God, this man gets sexier every day.

Samoa Joe: "You don't have to stare princess."

Zoey: "Um, I wasn't." He puts his hand on my waist, and walks me to his car.  We drive to a nearby cafe, and go inside. We order and he puts a hand on my thigh.

Samoa Joe: "You look amazing, baby girl."

Zoey: "Thank you, you look, um, good too."

Samoa Joe: "Are you excited for your match?"

Zoey: "Yeah, I wish I knew my opponent."

Samoa Joe: "I'm sure you'll win. You're very talented."

Zoey: "Thank you, I'm excited for your match tonight."

Samoa Joe: "Me too, I can't wait to finally shut him up."

I smile and we continue talking for a while then head to the gym. Afterwards, we go to the arena.

Dolph: "Hey, Zo we need to talk. "

Zoey: "Now?"

Dolph: "Yeah."

Samoa Joe: "I'll catch up with you later, princess."

I smile and he leaves.

Dolph: "Let's go to my room."

We walk to his room and I sit down.

Zoey: "So, what's up?"

Dolph: "I don't like how close you are to him. He's dangerous, and I could treat you better."

He runs his fingers through my hair.

Zoey: "He's been nothing but nice to me. It's okay."

Dolph: "Babe, my flirting isn't pointless."

He moves closer to me.

Dolph: "I like you, more th-"

"Dolph Ziggler to gorilla!"

Dolph: "We can talk later."

I smile and he kisses my forehead. I leave and go find Sasha and Bayley in makeup.