chapter 2: no special name

(Basically what he'll look like in next chapter just with more traits from the cover pic☝)

Haru P.O.V

I woke up in an office like place. I looked around finding the hokage sitting at his desk and me on a very soft chair with a dark blue blanket over me. Hokage seemed to be doing paperwork when a knock sounded threw the room. the hokage said "come in" i see a man with white hair come in. "Yes, Lord Hokage?" the man asked. "Mizuki, i would like you to drop off this little boy at the orphanage." i saw the man nod saying "Yes, Lord Hokage." He walked over to me and grabbed me. He ran and we were in front of the orphanage in 1 minute. He knocked on the door and waited until a grumpy looking woman opened the door. "What do you want?" she asked. She's very rude... but yet again it's raining and very late and cold out. "The hokage has sent me to bring this child to the orphanage," the woman nodded saying "okay now shoo so i can put the children to sleep and sleep myself. He nodded and put me in her arms. 'Wow, a lot if arm moving today.' I was brought in a room and set down in an empty crib with a pillow and blanket under me so i didn't touch the wood under the blanket. I saw the woman leave so i relaxed and closed my eyes. 'Why can't i just sleep forever?' i thought before i fell into a nice and peaceful sleep.

Sorry it kinda sucks and it took a while.
               ~Rose🌹