🔥Remembering The Past🔥

~King Erwin's Pov (kana's dad)~

Holding kana was like a gift from the goddesses themselves. With her pink hair but violet eyes, that held wonder as she looked around in her room.

"How is the child my lord?" I turn around to see my mother. The queen named sofia, "she is wonderful mother, would you like to hold your granddaughter?" I asked and my mother quickly grabbed kana from my hands.

I sweatdropped as she was cooing at my only child. "You know dear, akio cannot stay her. She tricked you into getting her pregnant just to get the throne! Since kana is the heiress she will be the next queen to rule over the kingdom of the demi gods" my mother said as kana was giggling.

I did love Akio but she betrayed the kingdom and killed my father for the throne. I can only put my focus on raising my little girl. I gently take kana out of my mothers arms. "How about we have a party, everyone in the kingdom can see the new princess" my mother said and I nodded.

After only a week the party was finally here. Everyone in the kingdom was here and then I see someone very new. "Meliodas? Well old friend, what brings you to my kingdom?" I asked the short male.

He only smiled, "I heard you got a daughter, congratulations your majesty. Does the princess have a name?" meliodas asked as he always had a smileon his face. "Her name is kana, she is my only child and heir to my kingdom" I said and saw meliodas casually picking up kana and played with her.

The guards were about yo attack him but hesitate. I shook my head and they stood down. "She's very joyful around me Erwin, does she have a body guard or someone to teach her about the magic she has?" meliodas asked and I was confused.

"Meliodas what are you talking about?" I asked slowly. "Oh I guess you can only feel her goddesses magic and not the demon magic? I will protect her and also teach her somethings" meliodas said while smiling.

I nodded at the thought of meliodas teaching kana but I soon regret. I looked at kana and meliodas and see they he got her to giggle and play. ('I'll let you protect kana meliodas')

(Time skip to 500 years in the human race but 5 years in the kingdom kingdom)

~Third person's pov~

Meliodas was watching Kana picking flowers, at the age 5 1/2 she is very smart and sweet.  "Meli! I made a flower crown" kana shouted as she ran to meliodas. Since meliodas was the knight that was incharge of kana, he felt a pull toward the little hybrid.

Putting to crown on meliodas "and now I present the crowned king meliodas! As he is very brave and...um.....strong!" kana said as she went to curtsy but fell over giggling. Meliodas chuckled and picked kana up and "And I present Queen Kana of the Demi God Kingdom as she is smart, brave, wise, and beautiful!" meliodas said and tossed kana in the air.

Squealing in joy as she loved to be tossed. Once kana was in meliodas's arms again she smiled at him "meliodas, I love you" kana said as she kissed his cheek and the sweet gesture made meliodas pat kana's head.

Meliodas then walked back to the castle and started her training. He didn't like to train her in her demon powers but he was the only one that won't corrupt kana. So he only taught her small things.

After a while kana silently was sleeping and meliodas took her to bed. Tucking her in bed and kissing her cheek. "Sleep well kana" meliodas said and closed the door. He went to talk to Erwin about kana.