; 4 ;

• third person.

at 7:00 am, oksang high school.

the war has began.

• - •

with a self-proclaimed title, the name 'Spheres' emerged from the shadows as the official name of the trio.

they stepped into the path of the gate, their huge aura fulfilling the air surrounding them as the students attention were immediately upon them, as if spotlights were directed to Spheres in an early morning.

And soon, bts came into the line of sight, making people back away as the auras radiating from the two group grew stronger as they saw each other.

The spheres continued their path, chaeyeon leading them as seo yeon seemed to be quite tired today.

they walked forward slowly yet not that arrogantly intimidating.

until they heard a few rough steps behind them and jimin slung his arm around chaeyeon's shoulders, "do you like math?"

"no." chaeyeon answered shortly.

"oh same, the only thing i like about numbers is yours." jimin smirked with a mix of cheering from the members.

"i think i know why you hate numbers." chaeyeon smiles sweetly.

jimin, a bit flustered by the sudden smile, "w-what then?"

chaeyeon suddenly frowns as her words crashes jimin down, "probably because numbers belittled your height, poor you."

jimin sighed aggressively, calming himself down as he kept his arm a slang on her shoulder, "what do math and my dick have in common?..., they're both hard for you."

"what does my middle finger and math have in common? they're both infinite for you."

the boys ended up laughing with a scowling jimin following after the girl along with the members.

• - •

the students couldn't help but gossip as the bts members were following the spheres like some body guards, they never failed to give an attack, of course.

"i heard you're good at algebra....., will you replace my eX without asking Y?"
suga shot at seo yeon, walking over to her with his arms crossed, mimicking her pose.

"how about i replace your X and Y with an F to the U-C-K and an O-F-F?" seo yeon defended as suga cleared his throat, signalling jungkook to give it a try.

"Are you 90°? Because you're acute angle." jungkook shot at seo yeon with a teasing smile.

having enough, seo yeon stopped and suddenly smiled, running her fingers across jungkook's cheek, driving him crazy for a moment.

"are you acute person?" she asked while tilting her head.

"of course i am.." jungkook answered confidently, feeling as if seo yeon had fell for him quickly until she beat him to it.

"then you're a very terrible phenomenon." seo yeon rolls her eyes as she harshly pinches the guy's cheek, leaving him in a whimpering situation again as she moved away.