; 10 ;

• third person

yoongi spins the bottle as soon as the game took its pace again, the bottle turning in a light of speed then slows down.

the bottle spinned agonizingly slow, creating a more obvious pattern of where it was going to land as it soon sets between the gap on namjoon and jungkook.

jungkook coughs then steps on the floor, basically stumping on it hard as the bottle titled it's way to namjoon.

namjoon glared at him, "hey!"

jungkook just sticks his tongue out and moves behind his yoongi hyung, who was giving namjoon an intimidating stare, not that it scared the latter, though.

"hmm, truth or dare?"

namjoon sighs, rolling his eyes "..dare."

yoongi stares at him then glances around, going back to look at him then smirks slightly, "have yoon hee sit on your lap until the end of the game."

"what?!" yoon hee screeched at yoongi, well, in fact, she wasn't the only one to protest.

"hyung, are you joking? why that?!" taehyung attacked.

"yeah, why does it have to be yoon hee? it could've been joohyun, chaeyeon or seo yeon-" hoseok defended but stopped once he mentioned the last name, seeing the glare from yoongi.

yoongi honestly didn't expect the reaction from the two, neither did yoon hee, specifically.

"why did i even get dragged into this-" yoon hee complained, although she was already moving her ass to namjoon's spot.

having left with no choice, he sat cross-legged on the ground proper and let yoon hee sit on his lap, the girl obviously uncomfortable with the dare but insisted to do it for the sake of not being a killjoy.

yoongi felt the burning glares of the two younger members but gave no fucks, he was testing out a few waters anyways.

"uh, yoon hee? can you spin the bottle in my stead?" namjoon requested with his arms prepped behind him, holding onto the ground for dear life.

"oh- uh, sure." she swiftly spun the bottle afterwards.

then the bottle landed on chaeyeon's direction, a smirk rising up yoon hee's face.

"truth or dare?"

"dare." chaeyeon blurted out while giving namjoon a 'dont-you-dare-mess-me-up' look.

"ooh, look babe, its your turn." jimin smugly grins and licks his lips.

"don't call me that, you chicken."

jimin pouts and looks at namjoon, "look hyung, she's attacking me!"

"hey, im not! stop being a sulky baby."

"if I'm a baby, then im your baby."

"nah, i dont own crybabies."

"hey, do you want me to show you how much of a man i am?"

"no i need none of th—"

"god, can you guys please shut the hell up?" yoon hee snapped, her ears feeling the tensing ring of their bickering against her ears.

namjoon glanced at yoon hee with a chuckle, "why dont you give them a dare instead?"

yoon hee glances at him for a short while then peers her eyes over chaeyeon and jimin's direction, "a dare.. you say?"

chaeyeon gulps,
"oh crud."

• - •

"oh shit fuck- oh~" jimin moans, his expression twisting immensely.