ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ (2)

'Here we are at the top of the hill, a hill that's quietly crumbling..
Been a while since you dressed for the kill, the kill that sent me tumbling.
Looking up, I see a falling star, and watch it's fire burn into the floor.
And I am left standing on the edge,
wondering why we fall so hard, why we fall so hard.'
--
Genes younger brother, Dante, got him executed. His own brother, got him killed. Seems like a horrible brother? Right? Well, thats where you're wrong. Dante always has and always will care for Gene, through thick or thin. At the moment Gene was being interrogated Dante was nervous, and scared so he blurted out something.. Thats when, Gene was executed.

Time. Ran. Out.

--
'We'll never surrender
The Kids in the dark
The kids in the dark..'
--
Katelyn and her brother, Kacey. We're always nice to each other, they both cared a lot and we're both there when needed. After high school Kacey came down with a horrible fever, they did everything they could.. One day Katelyn went to see Kacey, but she was stopped. Being informed that he couldn't feel the pain anymore. Katelyn was relieved then.. Realized.. Kacey was gone, for...ever...

Time. Ran. Out
--

Now, i'm not trying to say you have to spend every second of your life with your sibling. Just, let them know you're there. If you feel that they've been caged up in their room then slide a note under the door saying you're always there for them. Little things like that can help someone, letting them know there's always a shoulder to cry on.
--
When Angels Fall, and no one catches them. A brother looses control of his emotions and somehow recovers only to feel empty, but knows the angel will always be there to help him cope.(not mine)
--
When Angels Fall and no one is there to catch them, hatred takes over, nobody but their thoughts can help. But they know the angel is still with them, helping them through it.
(mine)
--
When Angels Fall and no one is there to catch them, a brother will fill with regret, and knowing that he did nothing to save his little brother. But he still knows, the angel is there with him, and that no matter what happens, the angel wont leave. (mine)
--
When Angels Fall and no one is there to catch them, a sister will mourn over a sibling, knowing that there was nothing that could help. But she still knows that the angel is always with her, through thick and thin. (mine)
--
WOOO SIBLINGS ARE FINISHED!- Tbh i had a hard time making these few chapters bcuz half the things i said, i dont do-