Chapter three

"Dude what are you watching ?" Dean asks Castiel as he finds him on the couch using Sam's laptop. Next to him were a whole tower full of romance films you had.

"I want to express to her of my feelings. I've seen her watch these before so I wanted to research" Dean rolls his eyes and pats his shoulder as he takes a seat next to him.

"Look Cas if you want to tell (y/n) that you like her then tell her in a way that you show it's being sincere. I'm sure she would appreciate that instead of it being exactly from a film"

"But I want to show her, not just tell her." Dean grunted But he really wanted you and Cas to get together already.

"Fine if you want to show her your feelings for her, do something she's always wanted to do. Something personal like maybe a goal or wish list"

"Well she did say she wanted to learn archery once"

"Then try that, just don't die on me okay?" Cas nods and as Dean walks away to his room, he researched places to take you nearby to learn archery together.

{-later-}

"Hey (y/n)?" You look up as you were watching a romance film in your room when Cas knocks on your door.

"Come in Cas"

Castiel walks in nervously, and sits on the end of your bed. He looks down at his hands while fiddling with his fingers.

"Something on your mind?"

"I would like to..to take you on a favorite rocket ship"

"Say what?" You knew where he got that line from and tried not to giggle but waited for him to continue.

"We're going on a trip in a favorite rocket ship" he repeats in a nervous but subtle tone.

"Did you happen to watch Little Einstein?" You smiled at him.

"I was looking up ways to be secretive about my plans and came across a cartoon show for what appeared to be children. I personally don't think it's safe for them to fly a rocket ship but the song was quite catchy."

You laugh at his attempt to be secretive. This was your one of your favorite parts about the angel,  his way cute ways of doing things like this with a twist in it. You certainly didn't expect him to repeat the theme song from Little Einstein.

"Well then Cas what's this about?" You ask him in hopes he will spill his secret. Castiel then lifts his index finger to his lips and smiles.

"It's a secret" he whispers. Your heart nearly stopped at this moment and your face turned tinted pink, you couldn't help but blush.

"Not even a tiny hint?" You ask as you head to get changed in the bathroom. Castiel waited for you patiently on your bed.

"I'm afraid not, I cannot let the secret out just yet or so Dean told me"

"For what?"

"I'm not telling you (y/n)" he smiles. He honestly was nervous inside, he hoped you would like the surprise.

You grunt but got up to get changed anyways. You decided to put on your blue flannel with a plain white t shirt and jeans that hug your legs perfectly. The moment you were done getting changed with just application of eyeliner and red rose lipstick, you walk outside. The moment you do so Castiel sees you and loses all of the air in his lungs and he freezes as if he stopped time itself.

Even without much makeup she's beautiful

"Earth to Cas??" You've been waving your hand in front of his face since you walked out the bathroom. He shakes his head out of your trance and stands to lead you first out of your room.