Mystery Man

Killian had to go back to his room because he forgot his book. But there was a shock when he arrived.
He walked into his room and there was a guy in there already. He took a step back and looked at the room number to confirm it was his.

"Sorry if this comes off rude, but who are you?" Killian asked.

"Um, William, you can call me Will." Will said and stuck out his hand to shake. He was shorter, had a beard, and wore a red beanie.

"Why are you in my room?" Killian asked. He was very confused.

"Uh, I'm new, I was assigned this room." Will replied.

"I have never roomed with anyone." Killian said and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, I was just assigned here.." He replied.

"I'm going to ask someone." Killian muttered and stormed out of the room.
He walked straight to the principal's office and knocked on the door.

"Hello? Come in." The principal said.
Killian walked in and took a seat.

"Hi Mr.Adams." Killian said.

"Hi, shouldn't you be in class?" He asked.

"I had a question." Killian stated.

"Well, what is it?"Mr.Adams questioned.

"William. He showed up in my room. I don't know him, why was he assigned to my room?" Killian said.

"Ah yes, William Smee, he is new and needed a room." Mr.Adams stated.

"Yes, but why with me? Don't we have plenty of open rooms? I prefer to be alone." Killian said.

"Exactly. We wanted you to have more interaction, maybe meet a friend." He said blindly.

"I had a friend..." Killian trailed off.

"Yes, that was very sad, but many years ago." Mr.Adams tried.

"I know, but why invite someone into my dorm without asking me? The same dorm I have had for over a decade." Killian raised his voice.

"I'm sorry, but we will not change it. If you wish, at the beginning of next year one of you can leave, but for now, deal with it."

Killian groaned and left the office. He stomped back to his dorm.

"Well I guess you are here to stay," Killian grumbled and rolled his eyes, "roommate."

"Thanks." Will said sat on the couch, Killian's couch...