2

I had got through the day with only a few people talking about me, I just wanted to get to my last class. I wanted to see that boy.

Kim Taehyung.

When I walked into, he smiled at me from across the room.

I quickly ran over to my seat.

"Hey Taehyung" I said excitedly.

"Excited to see me?" He slyly smiled at me.

My cheeks burned slightly from his comment, slightly because of the way he look at me.

I nodded and his cheeks tinted pink.

This boy, I haven't even known him for a day, but he makes me feel more appreciated than anyone in my life ever had.

"Want to hang out after school? I'd like to get to know you better" He looked at me, awaiting my answer.

I wanted to go. But I couldn't.

"I'm sorry, uh I have an.. appointment today I can't, maybe another day?" I bit my lip.

"Want kind of appointment?" He questioned.

I looked down at the ground embarrassed.

I didn't want to tell him it was an appointment with my therapist.

They hadn't pinpointed what was exactly wrong with me,, why I heard things no one else did.

"Dentist" I quickly lied.

"Ahh, gotta take care of that pretty smile you have, I get it, tomorrow then?" He quickly replied.

I blushed at his comment.

"Sure, tomorrow works for me!"  I smiled at him.

The class drones on as we took notes and waited for the final bell to ring.

Blaring through the school, the final bell rang and students poured into the hallways, excited to leave.

"bye Kookie!" Taehyung yelled after me.

"K-kookie?"

"Mhm, it's a nickname, get used to it, because that's what I'm gonna call you" He smiled and walked off.

My heart fluttered in my chest.

I had never felt this way before.