Part 6

A few months had passed from when Allen and Sabrinah had known more about each other and hung out as if they were in a relationship. But just a few months later, in the school cafeteria, Sabrinah collapsed.

5 minutes earlier.

" Hey Sabrinah! Do you know where Chris is? "

" Uhh no, I have no idea. Maybe he's in line or maybe in the bathroom, go check. "

" Okay, thanks. If you see him, tell him I'm sitting at the table by the vending machines. You uhh, wanna sit with us?"

" Sure! Okay, I'm just going to get in line for my lunch! "

" K, see ya. "

Sabrinah went in line and something was bothering her. She felt that her chest was feeling very unusual. Something she had never felt before. She thought she was just cold or something, but then she was sweating a bit. Then she started shaking. And that's when she became worried. Her friend Jennah was next to her in line and asked, " Are you okay? "

"Yeah, everythi- everythings fine. " Sabrinah said with a scared and worried look.

Sabrinah hurried and took a burger, fries, a soda, and some carrots and hurried towards the cashier.

" That will be $2.50. " The lunch lady said.

The lunch lady looked at Sabrinah and said, " Honey, are you okay?"

Sabrinah looked scared and worried and all of the sudden, she dropped. Everybody in the cafeteria saw and ran towards her, so did Allen.

" Sabrinah!" Allen yelled.

The room became darker, and darker for Sabrinah and then all she can do is hear. Hear Allen and Jennah were trying to wake her up. Nothing worked. The teachers and principle came and called 911. Luckly, she was still breathing. The emergency came 5 minutes later and had took her straight to the hospital in room 225. Allen, Chris and Jennah ran to Sabrinah's house to tell her mom and they all had left to the hospital. Once they had reached the hospital, they ran to 225. The nurse came outside and told them to calm down and sit. Allen sat down and was thinking about the times they had for the last 3 months. A tear had came down from Allens right eye filled with emotions.

3 hours later.

Three hours had past and then they heard footsteps. The doctor came and told them, " We tried everything we could've but nothing had seem to work. She has less than 30 minutes to live, I'm sorry, you may talk to her and cherish her last moments. I'm sorry. " And that Allen and Sabrinah' mother started crying along with Jennah. 

*Jennah walks in*

" Hi Sabrinah," she said with a sad face.

" Hey... "

" I just can't believe this is going to happen to my best friend."

" Hey Jennah don't cry, people come and go, and it's my time."

" But why you? Why so early? Why now? "

" I can't answer everything Jennah, just promise me you'll remember me. I'll remember you too."

" How can I not remember my own best friend? Haha besides, I'll remember you by all of our One Direction posters "

They both giggled.

" Jennah, you were the best person I anyone could've asked for. I love you Jenny."

" I love you too."

As they both cried and huged for the very last time. Friendship never breaks....(To be Continued)