The Talk ( Part 4 )

2 days later, it was monday in which of course Allen and Chris walked to and both tried to forget what happened between Allen and Sabrinah never happened.

*Bell rings*

" Well uhhhh...Allen let's go to class. "

" You go, I've gotta use my locker .."

Allen goes to his locker and as soon as he was about to leave his locker, he hears someone crying. He thought for a minute it was just him remembering on what had happened saturday, but it felt so real as if it was someone crying. He looked to his left, all the way down the hall was Sabrinah crying.. Allen rushed towards and asked.
" Hey, what happened?! Is everything alright?! C'mon Sabrinah, talk to me! "

" I went to go ask ... "

"Ask who? Ask what?! Sabrinah what's happening? "

" I asked Michael if he would go out with me, and in front of everybody he threw his lunch all on me and called me a ********* ****** piece of sh*t and a slut ! "

" What?! No man like him deserves a beautiful girl like you Sabrinah! And why would you go after him? He's not a good guy! "

" Then why'd you tell me he's not a bad guy yesterday? "

" Because I didn't want for you to, you know feel heart broken but it looks like he has already done that . " 

" Haha shut up! Hahaha... "

" So uhh first period.. Wanna go? Or get out of this place and just go for a walk.."

" Ummm.. sure, I guess.. I don't want to see Michael's face either so yeah let's just get out of here before a teacher see's us. "

They left school and headed towards the most beautiful and peaceful lake..Where Allen found was a guitar. Allen used to play the guitar when he was in the 6th grade and was very talented! Allen picked up the guitar and started playing.

"Wow! I can still play! "

" Hahaha you were amazing in the 6th grade.. Those songs you wrote for the talent show's were really beautiful! "

" You know what else is beautiful? "

" What!? "

" Let me show you..."

*Starts playing guitar*

" Your insecure, don't know what for. You'r turnin' heads when you walk through the door. Don't need make up to cover up, being the way that you are is enough. Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you. Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know, you don't know your beautiful. If only you saw what I can see, you'll understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I cant believe you don't know, you don't your beautiful, that's what makes you beautiful . "