Chapter-2

Here I forgot to mention,Yes Charlie & I were married since 2 months.I also forgot to mention after being a singer I had a relationship Status with singer Charlie Puth.The relationship resulted into our marriage.He was too excited for the marriage & we were happy,but I don't know what happened to him now.You all know how is he.He is always been a happy & fun loving person ever.Before our marriage all was perfect but after marriage returning from honeymoon something was wrong.I couldn't found out what are those & I also never took it seriously.It's been 2 months something was going wrong with him.Our relationship is like that I give him all the rights to ask anything if it's wrong & to share everything with each other.But this time it was wrong.

Its around 5:30pm we reached home together & my driver came with my Car.We get into the house.Charlie said he is going to take a shower.He usually asks me to come with him to the shower but he didn't do that.I was surprised.He loves me to tease but he was changed.I prayed to God make everything alright.But what was the point I am praying for, I still couldn't understand.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to make some refreshments for us after taking a hot bath.Charlie was busy with his PC making his new notes.I came to the couch & gave him popcorn & coffee.I was looking at him to & fro thinking what happened to my Honey.I creeped on him & sat on his lap & played with his hair.I can feel he was a bit unconscious with my activity but I didn't care about that.I was about to kiss him,his coffee fall on the carpet & he stood up,Saying,"I am so Sorry Falguni!! Are you ok?" I was shocked & I was crying inside.Because he never calls me by my name.He calls me 'Princess' & I was damn sure that something was wrong with him & I have to found it out.
After dinner I asked Charlie to watch a movie together he said yes.We sat together but he was too upset.He was sitting one hand far from me & he suddenly get up & said,"I have to wake up early tomorrow.So goodbye." Just only those 2 lines nothing much.As expected he didn't give me goodnight hug & kiss.Usually before sleeping we cuddle each other for so long & kisses , but before.I was ripped badly inside by his behaviour.I know these are not his behaviour.He was always been a honest , loyal & Very good person.The Charlie I am seeing for some days was not real Charlie.I knew that something was wrong.I cried whole the night & slept on the sofa.