Chapter-4

Around 2am in the night I felt a mild stomach pain.I got a headache.I turned back to Call Charlie but he was asleep.I can feel his problems from his breath .He was breathingheavily.But why he was not sharing his problems with me.Was that Girl troubling him? or Charlie is dating him? Was he fade up with me? Too many wrong thoughts came into my mind.I took some medicine & again fall asleep.I tried to sleep but I couldn't because of my stomach pain.I spent hardly 2hrs on the bed & woke up 4 in the morning.It was too panic.My head was spinning.That moment I remind that I missed my Periods for 2months. I stood up ,got the kit & went to the bathroom & Holy!!! The kit showed two red lines.I was crying with a big smile on my face.I sat on the bathroom floor & cried a lot.I was Pregnant!!.I thanked God.I came out from the bathroom & moved to Charlie to give him the good news thinking he might get changed & forgot about that girl.I have his baby in me,the sign of our love.Buthe was deep asleep.I didn't wake him up & thought that I would say him later,once he wakesup.I went downstairs & called Mom(Charlie's Mother Mrs.Debra Puth).She got excited when I gave him my pregnancy news & she said,"God Bless you dear.Have you informed Charlie Otto?" I replied,"No mom.He is sleeping" She said,"Ok.Me & your dad comingtomorrow.Inform Mikaela & Stephen."After this I said goodbye to her & hung up the call.Asthey were staying in New Jersey they have to come LA.Its already 7 am Charlie was still sleeping.I was too excited to give him the news & couldn't help myself I was just stepping upstair a mail popped up in my laptop & I came back &checked.It was the mail from the Cafe owner,the CCTV footage.I sat on the sofa & watched the whole footage.I couldn't believe to my eyes.I repeated the video again.My eye filled with tears I was crying loud.I couldn't stopped myself to Cry loud.My suppressed sorrow burst out.Iwas crying loud ,that time Charlie woke up & ran hurry downstairs to saw me whether I amok or not.I wiped my tears.I balanced myself.Charlie asked me,"Is everything ok" I said yes with a painful expression.Then he moved to the kitchen to bring me some water.I again cried but in silence.When he came out off the Kitchen I said him,"I have a news for you if you have time can I share it with you?"I said straight forward.He nodded yes & got little surprised with my behaviour.I continued,"Charlie I am Pregnant" & looked up him ,but he was left.He was talking with that Girl over phone.I couldn't believe it.He even not showed his happiness,he didn't not notice my words.I cried too loud sat on the floor holding my head with my hand.He came tome & stood me up & said "what happened Princess!!" I threw him back & said,"Don't call methat.You don't deserve to call me this.You broke my heart" & I again Cried.He said,"what's wrong with you?Why are you behaving like this?" I cried,"Its wrong with me!!!!Are you freaking nuts Charlie!You know well what happened & you know what Charles!! you are changed a lot than I expected." I continued again,"Aren't you happy with me & our baby? if you are not then leave me." Charlie astonished & said,"Baby? Are you pregnant?OMG"I said "yes I am.I know you are not happy with me." He said ,"No No princess I am happy." I cried,"Really!! I think Selena can give you more happiness than me.She can treat you better than me." YES!the girl I saw with Charlie in that video was Selena.She was back to his life to ruin him.I know she left Charlie before but now she was back.He said,"No you are getting it wrong.Try to understand baby." I yelled ,"Nothing is wrongCharles.If you wanted to come back to Selena then why don't you asked me before ourmarriage.Why you spoiled all the happiness of mine & yours.If you had told it to me before,I would left you happily because I want you to smile.I don't want my happiness.I want yours.Iknow you are hurt too many times from heart.That's why I want you smile everday.But you broke my heart Charlie you cheated me." He cried ,"Princess!! Listen to me.Let me explain what happened.I can explain you.Give me one chance to explain.Everything will bealright.Don't worry." & covered his face with his hand cried loud.I said ,"Nothing can turnalright.You spoiled every thing.I am leaving." I wiped my tears & came out of the house &started my Car.He screamed ,"Please baby don't go.You should not go out in this condition.You're pregnant.Princess" He cried back but I left house & drove to Mikaela's.