THE UNBREKABLE PT-1

Siddharth nigam as Divit Dubey

Reem sheikh as Hiral garg

Genre:Romantic Fanfiction on Siddreem.

"Divit glanced at his brother who was busy driving the car.

"Where are we going?", Divit asked.

"Where you will forget everything and just get mesmerised with it's charm...It's the place where once you get the addiction then...U can't remove it forever! And this is the best place to celebrate the success of the first project for our company!", kamal replied with a smirk on his face.

"I know but, At least, Tell me...what's the name of the place?", Divit tried again.

"U will know it..soon", Divit simply huffed on this boring reply.

Divit took out his phone and  began doing something in it. He was completely lost staring his phone.

"We are here!", Kamal's voice interrupted his thoughts.

Divit gazed out of the window and himself outside a Bar! it had written 'Club 64' on it's top with pink, lighting it. He quickly shifted his eyes to his Smirking brother.

"So, U want me to go to a cheap public bar!?", He exclaimed.

"Firstly, It's not a public bar for today! I have privately booked it for us! And Secondly, It's not cheap, U will get used to it..Now come quickly!", Kamal ordered getting out of the car.

"Ughh!", Divit Huffed and got outside.

Divit had recently joined his Father's company since 4 months..And within these 4 months only, the company gained a huge profit because of Divit's hardship and effort on his first project. And finally, his brother decided to celebrate this moment of joy in his style!😎😎

He stepped in and saw few of his and kamal's friend. The bar had a dim theme with a few lights showing up. The bar counter was empty.

"Hey Dude! Congrats!", They greeted him.

"Thank you all", He returned a smirk.

Kamal simply engrossed in his talks with their friends. Divit felt a bit unknown to those talks and simply went near the drinks.

"A whiskey!", He ordered.

He began sipping the drink and worked in his phone. Suddenly, His ears caught a female voice starting a beat like 'Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! ha! Ha!", His eyes had now shifted to that voice. Her face was not visible and the beat still continued. Finally, with the lyrics "Jo akh lad Jaave saari raat", The spotlight fell on her glowing face.

 Finally, with the lyrics "Jo akh lad Jaave saari raat", The spotlight fell on her glowing face