LOST NOT FORGOTTEN PT-2

Adara had mixed feelings within. She was Sad and Happy. Because those were her last days with her Soul sister, Tejal. Happy, Because she was going to be a mother. Till now, She had become a daughter, A wife but now, She was going to be a Mother!

And she had never thought that She would be becoming a mother being a virgin. Now, It wasn't just her responsibitity but it was her own child. Maybe, Tejal was her real mother but Adara was going to give birth to the little one. She was going to keep the small baby in her womb. And most importantly, The baby was neer's. Surrogate but she was the mother. Adara felt happiness thinking about being a mother.

She had never thought that the fate will connect her and Neer in such a way. She would be giving birth to Neer's baby.

Suddenly, She heard her phone ringing. It was Tejal. She picked it up.

"You are ready?", Tejal asked.

"Yeah, But...A bit nervous", Adara said in a smiling voice.

"Don't worry, It's gonna be fine",

"Hopefully",

"So, See you at the hospital",

"Yeah...",

Adara cut the call and hung her bag on her shoulder and opened the door and went out.

                  💓💓💓💓💓

"U are fine?", Tejal held Adara's hand as she laid down on the bed.

"Yeah...I am! During, the ultrasounding it was bit awkward but now I am home and it's okay", Adara smiled.

"I just hope god shows his grace and you will be pregnant...We have laid the embryos...but it's a process of 72 hours...And u have to be very careful! That's why I am going to stay with u for two days!", Tejal ordered.

"Have u ever listened to me...That today u'll..Fine! Stay!", Adara huffed.

"That's like a good girl",

Well, It was more than lying down on a bed! Tejal and Adara...They had packed gossips! Chats! And Tejal's delicacies! They didn't know how two days slipped away so easily.

                   💓💓💓💓

Both Tejal and Adara took deep breath as they sat at the doctor's cabin waiting for Adara's pregnancy test reports.

"So, Miss Adara..", The doctor had the reports in her hand as she sat on her chair.

"Yes...Doctor", Adara looked nervous.

"As per the test....",

They both gulped.

"Miss Adara is....",

Fingers crossed!

"Pregnant!", The doctor announced.

A wide grin spread in both girls face.

They tightly hugged each other. After few moments they broke the hug and Tejal touched Adara's belly.

"Adu ma, Will keep u safe...Right?", She looked up to Adara.

"Forever!", Adara's eyes glistened.

                        💓💓💓💓

Adara sat on her dining table grabbing some of fruits for herself and for her baby. It's been two months since the pregnancy and two months since Tejal left. After the news of her pregnancy Tejal left for her last month treatment.

Adara was now granted with a small baby bomb not so big...It just looked as if she had been continously eating for two days.

She was having sickness. But still managed to maintain her healthy food diet especially for her little one.