5

maisie

i walk into my room which i was soon followed by joey, i turn around and raise my eyebrows.
"um, hello there." i say sarcastically as joey leans up against my door frame and grins.

"so, you wore my hoodie last night" he says slyly, making my cheeks go red. "huh?" i ask, turning to him. "that was probably the girl you had over" i say as joey rolls his eyes. "it smelled like you though." he replies, i turn back to him.

"so you smell your sweatshirts and you know my scent." i pause, "you really are a dog." i snicker to myself as joey scoffs. "okay, you brat." he replies, i turn around to him and raise my eyebrows.

"you're the one who slept in my bed, plus every night you're coming in here trying to cuddle me!" i bicker back to joey as he scrunches his nose.
"i do not." he lies, i cross my arms "really? because last night you dreamt about turtles cuddling you big fat softie!" i argue, joey leads up to me and begins tickling me.

"joey, joey! n-no!" i giggle, as i refuse to give up and push his hands away, he flops besides me laughing, we turn facing each other and i shove his face away. "bitch." i mutter, he rolls his eyes and sits up.

"you're still a brat maisie."

"i know."

A/N: FILLERS, SORRY

LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE