Chapter 55

Today is game day. Netherlands versus Brazil. Everyone seemed to loose hope in the boys. I couldn't. I was wearing my jersey along with shorts. I pulled my hair into a tight pony tail. My suitcase was already packed, and sitting on top of the bed. I walked over to the bed, and held the handle of my bags. I opened the door, and stepped out.

"Kat," Neymar called.

I turned around and saw him, holding his gym bag.

"Ney," I smiled.

He walked over to me and pulled me onto his chest, holding me tight. We stood there just holding onto each other for a few minutes.

"We should go," he whispered.

I nodded my head. His hand held onto mine, our fingers intertwined. The day hasn't even come to an end and my stomach is churning. I feel terrible. I felt my food coming back up. The elevator doors opened, and we stepped inside. I pressed the lobby button. It swooshed down, and immediately opened the doors.

"Katerina!" Hulk yelled.

The guys were all standing there, waiting for us. We walked over to them.

"Hey," I greeted.

They looked sad. It was my fault. Why did I even try to get closer with them?! They pulled me into a tight hug. Oh god, I was going to miss them.

"Let's go, we'll be late," Thiago said.

"Wait, I need to do my last prep talk with you guys!" I exclaimed.

They looked at each other, knowingly, and formed a circle around me.

"So you may have lost before, but this is now. You boys are amazing, I've seen you play! Take everything that's in your heart, and put it to your feet...and arms, and head, well you know what I mean! But, please, don't put to much pressure on yourselves, you've made it so far, and I'll still be proud if you loose. So what team?!" I yelled.

"Brazil!" They answered.

"Brazil!" I yelled.

"Get your head in the game," they chorused.

"Aw you guys learned so well!" I gushed.

They laughed and walked out of the hotel. I turned back and saw the manager at the front desk. I walked over to him.

"Hola, I know you Don't understand this, but I'll miss you too, which is hard to believe because you never said hi to me or smiled at me because you're a freakin butt kisser! I mean, I even started to call you that for a while! Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you, I'll miss you too," I said.

I pulled my bags behind me and walked out the hotel doors. The guys were talking by the parking lot. I walked over to them.

"No I am!" Marcelo yelled.

"Why should you!?" Neymar yelled.

"No, I want to!" Oscar yelled.

Oh god. I walked up into the middle of their argument circle, and raised my hands up.

"What is this about?" I asked, sternly.

"Driving you to the stadium," Marcelo answered.

"Really Marci? Now you want to drive me there?" I asked.

"Yeah," he chuckled.

"It's easy to settle this. Let's do this in a mature manor," I said.

The guys looked at me, blankly.

"Rock Paper Scissors," I answered.

Marcelo, Neymar, and Oscar walked up. First Oscar and Neymar were against each other. First Neymar Drew a rock and Oscar did scissors.