Chapter 2

Mellisa's POV

Well today is another Monday. It's those days where I hate it because I have to go to school again but it's not that bad though. I went to the pastry building very early and I was surprised when I saw Trace and Luke at the hallway talking about something. I didn't want them to see me so I tried to listen first. "Help me Trace I really need you to understand what I feel.", I heard Luke whisper. "I can't help you. Not this time Luke. You've already done so much I dont even know if we should still do this". "But Trace you really have to my mind is already blowing up in confusion. I don't even know what my heart feels". With those words that I heard I had a gut feeling that maybe Luke and Trace has a serious problem. But to cut the drama off I walked towards them and greeted them very energetic. Well, doing that really didn't seem to work because Trace suddenly left. That time I was really sure something is wrong.

For the past few days I'm still not seeing Trace much yet but Luke always hangs out with me and infact I think I'm already having feelings for him. But the thing is there's this really great guy that keeps on asking me out but I don't feel anything for him. His name is Drake.

While we were eating at the cafeteria Drake just suddenly showed up. "Dear Princess of Drake I am here again to ask you to go out with me this Saturday 7pm it's fine if you get late because a princess is never late. I won't leave til you say yes.", Drake said with a very loud voice to call the attention of everyone. I asked Luke if I should accept but at first I saw the hatred in his eyes looking at Drake.

Luke's POV

When El asked me if she should go with Drake unto a date, I instantly gave Drake that death glare. I know Drake because he was my best friend before and I also know that he just keeps on playing with girls if he gets to like one then leave them in the end. He never gets contented with just one girl. I care for El like a lot because I have feelings for her but at the same time I don't want to imprison her with my over-protectiveness. I looked at El and smiled," Yes it's fine if you go with him.", I just cant believe I said those words its like I wanted to take them back. How I hate to see Drake's face in my head smiling at El. Drake doesn't deserve such a wonderful person like El. El surely deserves better than Drake (she deserves me!). I can't help but to think and hate Drake.

It's Saturday today and I'm helping El buy new clothes for their "date" with Drake. But it gets surprising how Trace doesn't show up anymore, she's El's personal assistant she should be here to assist her at all times! But I dont want anyone to know about Trace and I so I think it's better to not see her. After El tried the dresses she saw she went out of the dressing room and I saw a young lady wear a perfect emerald dress with a black belt. She also did partner them with some channel high heels. Anything she tries on just fits her perfectly.

I went with El at their "date" because El isn't comfortable with Drake as much as she's comfortable with me that's why she asked me to go with her. They ate at a really fine restaurant and of course it's El's restaurant. I stayed at her father's office because I could see the whole restaurant from up there and so do I see El and Drake. The first time I saw Drake assist El to her chair I knew he was making a move. Drake moved his chair really close beside El's chair and to the scene of that my blood boiled. Seeing Drake and El together just makes me want to punch Drake in the face. When their dessert was served I saw El open a letter given by Drake. I knew that the letter was something. So when they were done I went to El fast to escort her to the car. At the car I asked El about the things Drake told her and also about the letter. She did say lots of stuff but the only part I wanted to stop the car and go to Drake and bump him to death was when El said that Drake said "je t'aime" in the end of the letter! Like wtf! Drake just had a first date with El and he's gonna say i love you?! He doesn't even know El as much as I do! With those things running through my head El noticed the anger in my face. " Well it's fine I dont even like him and I dont have feelings for him so its impossible we'll be together forever.", El told me in comfort. We arrived at the campus already midnight and El was already asleep so I had to carry her to her room. She really looked very cute when she slept. She looked like a baby that is sleeping. After I safely brought El to her room I went to mine and I had a drink first when I saw a lady at my bed. "Surprised? By the way I'm Celine. You are Luke right? You look really cute. Oh and how's it doing between you and your girlfriend, Mellisa right? Awwww poor of you, you didn't get to have me.", the lady said with a seductive voice. "Well she's not my girlfriend she's my bestfriend and you you're a nobody. I am lucky that El is my bestfriend. Oh and you're Celine right? Drake's ex-girlfriend? Don't get me wrong sunshine but Drake was right to replace you to Mellisa because she's something and you're nothing.", I said with an arrogant voice. She then stood up and went to the light and she was naked but I didn't look because I have complete respect to girls who dont have respect for theirsleves. She picked up her clothes and didn't wear them then just walked through the hall wanting every guy to see her.