little kikoon

1

"The colourful forest!" Takaz exclaimed with full of excitement.

"You mean that place where I got this little suspicious kikoon?" I asked. "Hah.. yes.." He replied and hold the little fluffy cat-like creature from my palm. I blushed as he rubbed the cute fluffy kikoon with his thumb on my hand and stared at my eyes.His eyes were sparkling as the sparkies behind those glasses of him.

I blinked and gulped down my saliva. "I think we both can find this little baby's home there." Takaz furrowed his eyebrow, showing a care face of him.

Both of us, fisting our hands in our pockets and munched our sparkies.

Then, we are now at where we wanted to go. The Magenta Island. The place were surrounded with people, dancing happily to a lively music. "Wanna dance with me?" Takaz winked at me. "But, this kikoon-.." he cut my word.

"It's fine, little kikoon stays on your shoulder, look!" I give a weak smirk and take Takaz's hand.

He smiles showing his deep dimple, satisfied.

"Hold me。。 hold me。。 hold me。。

I don't want no damage
But how am I gonna manage with you。。"

Takaz spinned me and pulled me closed to him. He was hugging me tightly while we were swinging our hips passionately and smiles ear to ear. His bright brown eyes sparkling as they met mine.

I looked down, blushing. He rested his chin on my shoulder, chuckling as he digged his nose on my neck.

"Yaii, Takaz stop.." I said as my cheek red. I feel like I am about to explode. I pinch his pointed nose because he seems like to tease me.

He scrunched his nose. "Oi.. no.. He he he.." He chuckled.

"Eh, Takaz! Little kikoon!" I just realized kikoon on my shoulder. "Oh no.." He cursed and started to looking around his legs and floors.

We seemed had so much fun until we forgot about Little Kikoon. I feel so bad.. so that.. we keep searching for it.

Saike vocabulary:

Kikoon: A very small cat-like creature. They are from The Magenta Island. They can fly and also they can SWIM! They have different colours fur. Also, they eat pixie dust and yes dust. Every kind of dust.

Author's notes:
Whoops, dropped another short chapter. 🙏

Hope you guys enjoy them