Rather Sensual.

It's here. The lemon of a lifetime. RIP any innocent people <3

Reaver climbed over Celia, pushing his knee in between her legs. She tried to keep her thighs closed, but Reaver caught her off guard by going into a deep kiss. His knee reached the outside of her covered 'special area' and she separated the kiss by letting out a small moan. Her arms were pinned, so she couldn't do anything to inflict pleasure onto him, this of course made her more eager to have him. Reaver began kissing down her neck and slid off her coat. Celia moved her pelvis upward and managed to rub her pelvis on Reaver's. A small groan escaped his lips making Celia quiver.
He whispered her name onto her neck, his hot breath making her melt and follow his every command.
"Like that?" Celia asked him, if his pleasure was increasing. Reaver didn't answer, but soon caressed her breast as he lowered his pelvis onto hers, moving it up and down.
After a while, Reaver grew bored of this as it only satisfied him partially. He sat up, and unpinned Celia as he pulled her up with him. She, (being the manic pleasure machine she was) continued to grind faster and harder.
"Ah! Easy does it. We don't want to start yet my darling." Reaver teased holding Celia still as he took off her coat, and began un-buttoning her cropped shirt. She took off his hat and ran her fingers through his wavy, black locks.
"Ah, ah, ah! Not just yet Reaver dear." Celia imitated as she pushed his hands away. She started to slowly grind with her shirt un-buttoned and her clothed breasts that moved as she did. She felt a hard bulge form in Reaver's trousers, this made her feel successful as she began to pull off his coat.
"I wonder. What's hiding underneath here?" Celia placed her hands on his chest, beginning to un-button and unbuckle his shirt, pulling off his tie with her teeth. Reaver purred, scrunching his nose, starting to pump his pelvis up and down, making Celia become more aggressive. As soon as she took off his shirt, she looked at him for a short while and felt unbelievably lucky. Reaver couldn't wait anymore; he pulled off her shirt and quickly took off her 'bra' making her blush furiously. Reaver stood, lifting her with him and took off her boots and skin-tight trousers. All that was left on her was her panties.

She grew tired of waiting for what she desired most from him, that was hiding from her, trying to rip through his trousers. She lowered herself onto her knees and un-buttoned his trousers, (he had already kicked off his boots beforehand). There was a large bulge that made her urge to get to it as quickly as possible. She wanted to free it, and soon trap it where it would feel good. As she pulled down his trousers, she was ready to pull down his underwear.

Soon she felt a gentle touch, pushing her down. They both looked into each other's eyes for a while. Celia was gone. She was under the 'spells of Albion's finest'. Reaver, hovering over her naked body (apart from her panties) lowered his body down and slid down her body, nearer to her area. Her legs were closed as he got closer and tried to pull them apart.
"Come now dear, I'm getting rather ravenous." He said in a husky tone, licking his lips. Celia giggled and teased him by keeping them closed. Reaver started kissing her thighs making her quiver and forget that her legs were closed. Reaver took this advantage and opened her legs, making her gasp.  Suddenly, she felt her panties being tugged on and pulled off of her legs with ease.
Looking up with his dark eyes, he smirked and awaited for Celia's approval of having a taste. Celia obviously approved, blushing as hard as ever.

A licking motion was felt on her womanhood. Trying to keep her mouth closed, Reaver carried on to lick and suck certain areas. He was clearly experienced and knew where to caress to make her feel pleasured. After a while of licking and sucking, Reaver inserted a finger into her, finally making her moan lightly. Reaver, hearing the moan, inserted another finger so he could hear her moan again. It was satisfactory for him to hear her delicate moans and groans. It made him feel like moaning with her.

Celia held his head and began to twitch and breathe heavily, moaning a lot louder.
"Reaver I- I'm-" She said as she started to move her legs around his neck. Reaver continued to push his fingers in and out of her and lick until finally, she climaxed. She was loud and curled her toes, arching her back and looking up. Her eyes widened as Reaver seemed to carry on, feeling her tight walls, but knew this wasn't enough.

He stopped and allowed Celia to catch her breath. She instantly knew what Reaver wanted, seeing his bulge grow bigger. Lifting herself on her hands and knees, she crawled over to Reaver, laid him down and pulled his underwear off of him. She was shocked at the size, and grew nervous of having to fit that inside of her. Reaver saw her expression and chuckled.
"Do not fret the slightest, I'll be gentle if you want me to." His voice made her melt, fitting half of his size in her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down, then looked up to see if her techniques were satisfying Reaver. He was biting his lip, but she wanted to see more. Knowing that she'll gag, she still tried to fit all of his member in her mouth. The tip reached the back of her throat, but she continued to suck on him. Her gag reflexes made him twitch and clench his fists, Celia saw this and repeated the same technique until she thought she was going to be sick.

After stopping, she lifted her head, leaving strands of saliva and sat up. She looked into Reaver's eyes and saw a new hunger festering inside them. He licked his lips and pinned her down with force, making her giggle and have the same hunger for him. Finally, Reaver adjusted himself to enter her. He inserted his tip and realised how tight she was.
"I have one thing that I must ask of you. Are you absolutely positive that you are ready." Reaver asked as he hovered over Celia's bare body. She gazed into his eyes and before he knew it, she wrapped her legs around his butt, pulling him into her making her clench her fists in pain and pleasure. Reaver was impressed by her determination and waited for her to adjust to his size. She winced and bit her lip with her sharp canine. She pulled him onto her, wanting to feel his cold embrace.
"O-okay... You can m- move..." She whispered into his ear.

Reaver began to moved in and out but very slowly. Celia started to move with him making her moan. Reaver created grunting noises in his throat, making Celia desire him even more.
"Faster..." She whispered huskily. Making Reaver burrow his head into her neck, kissing it gently. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders so he could pick up the pace.
"M-More" Celia mumbled. Reaver couldn't hear what she said so continued to go the same pace, grunting and breathing heavily. Celia knew this was hard for him to not go to rough.
"More." Celia spoke whilst moaning. She stretched her neck and dug her nails into his back. He didn't mind the pain or how far she dug them in as the pleasure hid it.

Reaver day up and pulled Celia up with him. She bounced on his member whilst he thrusted into her every time she landed. Her breasts bounced up and down, but Reaver pulled her in closer to hug her as they moved. Reaver's breathing soon became rather heavy and he grew harder, as did his thrusts. Celia's walls started to get tighter after every thrust and made her burrow her head into his neck as she moaned into it. His thrusts soon made Celia hover as he pounded her at inhuman speeds.
"Oh my- Reaver! I'm going to c-" She screamed into his neck and lifted her head, closing her eyes shut as she climaxed again but on his hard member. Seconds later, Reaver lifted her off and ejaculated onto her tummy. She was still climaxing, as her moans almost turned into pleasurable screams. Reaver groaned and grunted as he ejaculated and fell carefully onto her.

They were both breathing hard. Reaver rolled on his back and took Celia with him, letting her lay on him. They were both a sweaty mess, breathing heavily and twitching, but still held each other. Soon, Celia drifted off to sleep on Reaver as he pulled the covers over them. He held her and kissed her forehead, falling into a deep slumber.

That night, there were no nightmares in sight of their troubled minds, leaving them in peace until morning.

LOL HI OMFG SHKABEIWNFOEJBRKD.

I'm more than sorry for putting this freakin' lemon on you guys. I mean, I did warn you. I would say this was fun to write, but I kept on having to go into secret places to write this. My family probably thinks I'm dead or something. Imma just make up a story like, I got kidnapped by Reaver or sum poop. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! But it's not finished! Hell no. We got like 200,000,000,000 chapters to go yet! So stay freakin' tuned my dudes.

Tatty bye ~