Prologue

Three days into the future.
October 15, 3029.

Two more days. Two more days.

Was the only thing running through the sixteen year old girl as she helped her people board the ship cruises. "Watch your step everyone, we all need to get safe and sound out of here" she said absently as she thought of the world she had to leave behind, after seventeen years of living on it.

"Miss! Miss!" A little boy called out the girl making her get out of her trance and kneel down to the boy. "What is it kiddo? You lost your fam?" The boy shook his head. "No Miss, is that I have a question for you!" He said a bit excited.

The girl smiled tilting her head and said. "oh, what's your question?" She asked making the boy slightly blush. "Are you a real cyborg? Can I touch your hand? I've never seen a cyborg before..." He mumbled the last part looking down with his hands behind him while kicking his leg on the white floor.

The girl chuckled. "Yes, I'm a real cyborg, and sure you can touch my hand" she extended out her metallic hand and the boy looked at it with amazement and grabbed the hand with his two small hands. "Wow..." He said and smiled.

"Manny! Manny!" A woman screamed coming out of the doors bumping into everyone looking for someone and saw the small child running to him and hugging him. "Oh my God Manny I thought I lost you, why are you out here?" The woman asked and the kid only giggled and looked at the girl. "I was just talking to the pretty woman mommy, look! She's a cyborg"

The kid all excited said while pointing at the girl and the mother chuckled. "yes honey, but is time to get back inside. I'm so sorry, I hope he didn't cost you trouble" the woman apologized.

"Oh it's no problem ma'am, it was nice talking to you Manny" she waved goodbye at the boy and the kid waved back going through the doors inside the ship.

"Watch your step please while boarding the ship." She said once again. "Keep on moving​ ladies and gentlemen bec-"

She stopped in mid sentence when the ground started to shake abruptly making the girl's eyes go wide open. "Move, move, move!!!" She yelled rushing all the people into the ships while a alarm sounded, alerting that everyone was in danger.

The girl moved out of her position and ran to her base. "General Gonzales! What's happening!?" The girl asked desperately. "Cadet! Get to your jet, this is not a drill, our estimation was wrong, the Earth as you know it, is about to end"

The man explained and the speechless girl stood there not knowing what to say. "That's an order! Get to your ship! All of the citizens are on the cruises, go!" He said and started dragging her through the hallway.

The girl snapped out of her trance and said. "Yes sir!" She ran through the whole base unit until she got to where her jet was. Climbing up the later and closing its compartments.

"Took you long enough" a girl said through the earpiece she had put on. "I know, I know Chip! Now let's get out of here!" She said watching as the cruises were already launching.

"Let's do this team!" A male voice said through the mini speaker.

"Activate interlock!" The girl said preparing herself for launch with her companions. "Dynotherms connected!" A male spoke "Infracells up!" Chirped the girl going by the name of Chip. "Mega thrusters are go!" Said another ready for launch.

"Seriously guys, why do we say this again? This is something from a movie, and right now, this is serious and this makes me cringe" said a male sighing. "Oh come on Key, you know you like it, makes you feel cool, don't deny it, it's fun! And we need to stay positive!" Chip said.

"Shut it guys, it's time to leave" the girl, whom was still a bit of in pain of leaving Earth behind said. "It's for the better" she mumbled thinking of the little boy she had met earlier making her slightly smile and blast off into the sky, her teammates following behind. "This is for our future"

After they had blasted off, everything went slow motion. Earth had begun to erupt out of no where. Fire and lava bursting out to the surface. "What the-" one of them mumbled and that's when everything stopped.

...