Vamp Night Flowers Day

You will all die" he hissed, as the wind whipped around the simple church, the candles blowing out as his glowing eyes looked at each one of them, marking them for a painful death. Priests scattered in every direction. Their fear not even coming close to the terror that sounded in her next cry.

It was four thirty-six am when Angelina woke up with that same dream from last night.All she could've think about was the beautiful boy which she couldn't forget about as the wind blew back his hair and his black black suit... Angelina suddenly grabbed her purse and went to her Kat's house.Kat lived right next door.Angelina knocked on Kat's door almost as if she was going to break down the door....

five minutes later Kat opened the door asking what happened... Angelina told Kat her dream... Kat was kind of thoughtful after that and said something that left Angelina with all type of feelings. Kat said that she had that same dream but didn't really pay attention to it and just ignored it...

"OK now lets go back to bed because its really late to be awake but for today i think we are going to have to stay in the same bedroom its not safe to be alone after this".Kat slept down while Angelina slept up.

The next morning Kat and Angelina went outside just to sit on the bench at the park right next to them,after they noticed something... most kids at the park were staring at them in a very suspicious way.Kat and Angelina made a very confused face.. a little girl looked at them and told them u are about to know something really weird but very important and trust me your life is about to change by midnight ...

It was noon when Kat and Angelina were at the the stop and eat store eating an chocolate ice scream with a strawberry on top. Kat and Angelina were the type of best friends that like to always be together and they had a little weird thing in common... they always had the same dreams every single nights...

When it was about midnight they were still outside in the same park they were in the morning doing the same thing when they decided to go home and take a rest... they decided to go to Kat's home and sleep there again... going home they walk through a grocery store,a pizza store and needing about two more blocks they walk past a church when they saw something past by as fast as a jet. it went so fast that Kat's and Angelina's hair blew back really quickly. everybody was screaming the mans glowing eyes looked at each one of them as he hissed "you will all die"

"It was true!!! the dream was true" Kat screamed ... the man looked at Angelina in a very weird face... he went close to Kat and Angelina and out of nowhere he appeared a white rose and gave it to Angelina as he asked her "meet me tomorrow at one thirty at the pizza store?" Angelina was to afraid to tell him no so the only thing she said was "uh-um"... She could've feel her legs shaking...