Chapter 2 POV Kade

"How many will be staying here Zen?" I could hear the nervousness in Cam's voice. He had gotten here not that long ago and was completely nervous. His adoptive dad Luka was with us just to make sure that Cam didn't attempt anything, or Zen try anything on Cam.

"Just, 2" Zen said in answer, I could tell he was starting to sense who Cam used to be to his pack. Cam used to be his best fighter, easily could beat 5 rouges and still be fine, but Zen had hated Cam after he shifted showing he was a 2 faced.

"How old," I asked looking at the clock, seeing we had only 12 minutes till we had to go to school

"18 and 15" Zen looked over at me. "The 18-year-old is the strongest man I have, name is Zach, the 15-year-old, his little Sister, Lea, she used to be great friends with one of your wolves, a long while ago. She has never been the same since they left." Zen finished

"Lea??!" Cam's mood perked up "She is here?!"

"Yes.... Kira," Zen smirked, "in fact, she is at your school right now."

"Don't call Camron that again Zenith!" Luka growled, his wolf was at the surface, Luka had always taken offence when someone called Cam, Kira, he was always protective of Cam.

"Sorry sir, won't happen again," Zen smirked as he stood up, "Our agreement is in place then correct?"

"Yes" Cam said before me "The kids and you are allowed to stay in cabins 6-7 for as long as you like, just respect the rules, you may be alpha, but not of this pack, you control your wolves under the rules this whole pack is under," Cam said looking Zen in the eyes, it surprised me, it was like he was reading my mind "And under no circumstances will you sexually, or with any meaning of sex, talk to the mated females in the pack, That means Tessa." Cam finished standing up and crossing his arms.

"So that's her name," Zen said then looked at my dad "You took her into your pack didn't you"

"Well you did leave her no other choice when you took her from her Little brother," Dad said and the pointed to the door "Get settled in your cabin and not a word will I hear about the way I lead this pack when I did, and the people I saved."

"then the same goes for my father, Chris" Zen said taking a bow and walking out.

Cam and I walked out of the office bumping into Tessa.

"Hey, I was just about to get you two were going to be late, hurry up!" Tessa laughed as we ran to school.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will see you, next class, yes?" I asked giving Cam a hug.

"Of course, our dad's would kill us if we ditched," Cam said giving me a hug back. I watched him as he walked away, the bell snapped me from my trance and I dashed to class.