Chapter Two

Arthit's Pov

The next day at school I went to the office and asked to review the new student's file in which I was allowed. When I got into the tiny room rows I was meant with silver cabinets I ignore them knowing exactly where to go. In the corner of the room was a cabinet labeled new students I sort through them trying to keep them somewhat organize for the next person to look through them but I started to get frustrated when I couldn't find his file(on the front of the file is a picture and name)

I let out an angry sigh before asking the secretary about it but all she said is all the files were there so I tried describing him to her.

"Oh I know who you mean"

"Really? who is he?"

"Arhit if you want to know more about him ask him"

"Bu-"

"This is the first time I've seen you interested in another student"

"But he is a boy"

"So? Love is Love no matter the gender"

"...."

I stay silent for a second.

"Think about it Arthit. Now head to class before your late."
"Alright P"

 I went to class but by the time it was over I couldn't remember a single thing about the lecture. I had other things on my mind at the moment ill just ask Knott for his lecture notes or just ask him to review the lesson with me so I wasn't that worried. When I got out of class I saw him again he was heading in the opposite direction of me. I caught up with him and did the unexpected I grabbed his elbow and took/dragged him outside.

Kongpob's Pov

What the hell?

I mumble as someone pulls me from behind I couldn't get a good look at him until we got outside. I had to admit he was handsome but at the same time, he really wasn't my type I look him up and down for a second before noticing the red polo he was wearing. Didn't the packet say something about them being head hazers, great first day and im already getting bullied.

I look away from him before bringing my hands up into a wai position,I could feel him looking at me but I refused to look back.

"Uhh..."

He stuttered trying to form a sentence.

"Y-Your new Right?"

I nod in reply and it seems to change his mood.

"You have a voice use it!"

He raises his tone and oddly I am not scared of him, I turn and glance at him and watch as he freezes in place. I walk closer to him as he backs away until his back is against the wall he closes his eyes as if he expected me to punch/kiss him.

 I walk closer to him as he backs away until his back is against the wall he closes his eyes as if he expected me to punch/kiss him

I place one hand beside his head and lean in a little before.

"Im going to make this clear...I will not be controlled by you senior or not"

He stays in place as I continue.

"I will respect you as long as you respect me, got it?"

He nods slowly as I back away from him putting some distance between us, my watch beeps interrupting the tense silence letting me know I have to get to class. I wai him one more time before walking off to my class.

Arthit pov

My heart pounds against my chest and I suddenly find it hard to breathe as I replay what happened inside my head. His chocolate brown eyes staring into mine and his controlling/sweet/deep voice that made me weak to my knees.

I watched as he walked away from me feeling as if I have lost half of myself when he left, I sigh dreamily and kick the ground damn I still didn't get his name. I check my phone and smile slightly when I didn't have any class right now.

I needed a min to calm down my heart rate and clear my head but one thing for sure if I needed to be his friend but this might be harder then it seems. From our small conversation im guessing, he is a closed off person but im going to start small maybe I can come up with a few ways where we "accidentally" bump into each other.

So, In the end, I need to find out:

His name

His personailty 

Friends

How we can be friends

Ways we can accidentally meet

and if feelings are involved

Do I still like narmtan...