Chapter Three

Kongpob pov

Classes were boring but it was expected to be, I was ahead of my schooling and the teacher was going over things I already knew so I could pretty much do whatever while waiting for the class to end.

After what felt like hours the class was over and I had about a half an hour before my next period, So I decided to grab something to eat. When I made it to the cafeteria it was packed I thought about just grabbing something and heading back to my dorm but by the time I would get there I would have to leave again.

I ordered something then looked around to who I could sit by, there are a few girls sitting together may- no. I spotted someone holding a newspaper a few tables away from me it seemed perfect maybe they will just read the paper and leave me alone.

I take a deep breath to calm myself before heading towards the table.

"Hello, sorry to bother you bu-"

The person lowers the paper and I surprised to see it was the boy from yesterday he seemed pretty surprised too.

"Sorry to bother you P"

I say wai him before turning around to leave.

"Wait"

I felt a hand grab mine causing me to stop and turn around.

"There are no tables left you can sit here"
"It's okay P...I can sit outside"

"It's raining, Just sit"

He said in an irritated tone, I hesitate for a moment but I guess he got impatient because he stood up and forced me to sit down. Everything stays silent for a moment before he speaks.

"Arthit, call me Arthit"

I wait a moment before giving up my name, It's not like I'll see him outside of class anyway only during Hazer meetings.

"Kongpob"

He seemed proud with that answer, He tries to ask something else but the lunch server brought over both of our meals. I start eating immediately just wanting to leave as quickly as possible he tries striking up a conversation a few times but I wouldn't answer.

Halfway through the meal, I thought he gave up but he didn't, he started yelling at me.

"Learn to answer your seniors!"

"Im 2 feet in front of you stop yelling"

But that seemed to set him off more.

"Don't tell me what to d-Where are you going!?"

I stand up not bothering to finish my meal I throw it out on the way out and pay for it before leaving.

Arthit's Pov

I sit their mouth wide open, no second years have dared to stand up to me nor have enough guts to get up and leave in mid-conversation. I admit I probably shouldn't have yelled at him but it was in my blood to do it and was a reflex. I sigh leaving back in my chair, well there is another setback theirs no way I left a good impression of myself on him.I'll have to try again later.

At least now I know his name, Kongpob its perfect, it fits him perfectly. I space out for who how long before my phone starts ringing. I don't bother looking at the id before answering it.

"Hello? Arthit? you're late for class!"