Chapter Four

Arthit's Pov

Multiple planned chances of us meeting/bumping into each other failed he wouldn't spare me a glance nor speak to me. This went of for days and it was starting to get annoying that I couldn't get a reaction from him.

I sigh and lay down on my bed, it was almost past midnight but I couldn't sleep every time I closed my eyes he would be there. After a few minutes, I got up and started homework at the table but I saw something out of the corner of my eye. On the balcony across from mine I saw him, What's he doing?

I grab a few sheets of paper and a marker before walking out onto my balcony upon closer inspection I saw he was smoking. I was a little upset by this discovery. He looked at me when I stepped out and wai me when he noticed I was staring at him.

I uncap the marker and write:

"Why do you smoke"

On it, before showing him he reads over it before putting out his cigarette and walking into his room for. A moment later I thought he wasn't going to come back out but he does he has a paper and what I think is a marker. A second later he responds

"Stress"

"From?"

"Everything"

"Anything I can help with"

"No"

"You know you don't have to be a shut-in"

"I know but I choose to be"

"Why"

"The world is full of untrustworthy people and lies. I rather stick to myself"

I nodded letting him know I understand.

"Do you trust me?"

"I don't know you"

"How do I get you to trust me?"

"Show me that you're different from others"

"How? Kongpob you know I have to protect my image as head hazer"

He doesn't respond

"I can't treat you differently"

"I know, I wasn't going to ask that"

"Then what were you"

"Stop using your power to bully the juniors"

I couldn't respond I was out of paper and scared that if I went in to get more he would leave a few seconds past and he changes the subject.

"What are you doing?"

I gesture that I didn't have any more paper and nods back before writing something that shocks me.

"Do you want to meet up somewhere?"

I nod eagerly completely throwing out the dorm rules.

"Let's meet at the noodle shop at the corner"

I nod in agreement and go to turn around but I see him writing something else causing me to stop.

"Don't make me regret it"

Don't worry I won't I mentally tell myself as started getting ready. I decided on something simple A white shirt, black leather jacket, and black pants before slipping on a random pair of tenner shoes and walking out.

When I got out of the dorm building I took off running in the direction of the noodle shop not wanting to chance of being late but when I get there I don't see him. Okay, so im not late I mumble before choosing a seat located in the corner.

A while passed and he is nowhere in sight maybe he was just joking or he was using this to get back at me for yelling at him. A second later the bell above the door rang letting me know someone entered I look up and see him and all the bad thoughts and feelings disappear along with all the stress this week.

He looked a lot better when he wasn't wearing the schools uniform, the clothes he is wearing complimented his body perfectly as well as show off his broad shoulders.Does he work out?

He wai's me before sitting down.

"Sorry for being late P"

"It's alright, I just arrived"

"Ok...Uh lets order"

"Sure"

I say before waving over one of the servers.

"Hello my name is Rose I'll be serving you today, What may I start you guys off with?"

"Ill have spicey noodles"

"Alright, and you Handsome?"

"Uhh...Ill just have the plain noodles"

"it will be ready soon"

She said sending a flirty smile to Kongpob before walking away, I stare at her in disbelief as she shakes her hips purposely before entering the kitchen.

"Plain noddles really?"

I say through gritted teeth.

"Im not a spice fan"

He says with a slight smile causing me to loosen up a bit

"Any upcoming events?"

"just the flag capture for now, Why? are you going?"

"I'll have to see what going on that day"

"Let me know if you do maybe we can meet up after"

I say hopefully.

"sounds good"

I smile and look out the window.

"It's a beautiful night"

"Yeah it is"

The girl comes back over and drops off our stuff but instead of leaving she sits right next to Kongpob pressing her boobs up against his arm in which she holds tightly. I felt something in me snap but before I can go off on her Kongpob interrupts.

Konpob's Pov

I could see Arthit getting mad at the interruption and even angrier when she grabbed onto me. His face was turning red I could tell he was about to snap so I did the only thing I could think of at the time.

"Miss, as you can see im in the middle of a date with my boyfriend"

She lets go quick and rushes out an apology.

"Im so sorry I thought you guys were just friends!"

She says before rushing off embarrassed.

"Sorry P"

"It is okay..."

He says looking away from me while covering his face.

"P are you blushing?"

"W-What?! no!"

I laugh slightly I started eating but stop when I feel the burning aftertaste.

"Ah the wrong dish"

I say switching our dish around before we starting eating in the content silence.