Chapter one

"Hey Stevie!" yelled the girl. That's Harley. Probably the most shy girl I know, yelling across the hall to get my attention. This makes, no sense...

"Uh, Harley?" I said, not sure if it was really her or not. She jogged up to me and spoke quietly. "Hey." she almost whispered. " Ah-ha! That's the Harley I know!" I grinned at her, while she looked down blushing. "Hey, don't be so loud about it, ok? I don't want extra people talking to me!" She makes me laugh.

Harley has short, frizzy hair, with a narrow nose and small lips. She has freckles covering her pale face. And has barley any curves. She is also my best friend. I on the other hand has long, blond, curly hair and dark brown eyes. I have full lips and a small nose and the best figure, ( thanks to my mom.)

Then Harley's hand waving in front of my face interrupted my thoughts." Stevie, earth to Stevie Rae? We have to get to drama class." She looks at me with a confused face. " Oh, sorry, sorry. Let's go." I said.

As we walked down the hall the bell ringed and we had to jog to class.

We got to class just in time cause as soon as we sat down Mr. Write came in. "Hello class." He said. "Today we are talking about Shakespeare, just like we have been for the last few days, except this time, you will be presenting your plays. Would anyone like to go first?"

I squirmed around in my desk afraid for him to call on me. As popular as I am, I am super scared of talking in front of groups of people. Weird right? Then I see a hand shoot up and to my relief it is Venus- wait, wait, woah, woah, woah. Venus? As in butthead Venus?

Venus is probably the most flirty, nasty girl in school. But by far the prettiest, which is why all the guys fall for her. She has long straight brown hair that curves near the ends. She has bright blue eyes and shimmys when she walks. Take all that away and you've got flat out nasty. Ughhh.

"Venus! Come on up." Says Mr. Write. "I would love too Mr. Write." She squeaks in a fake voice. Another ughhh.

"Really? She goes first? Sense when does Queen Venus go first in anything?" Harley whispered to me. She seriously just read my mind. "I have no idea" I whispered back. "Ahem" says Mr. Write, and gives me and Harley the death stare.
We look at Venus pretending to pay attention.

I don't really listen to her. I just let her go on in the background with her over exaggerated play. I do the same with the others that go up there and just worry about when I'll be picked, and to my relief, I don't.

The bell rings and Harley and I pick up our stuff and head to our locker. "That felt like it lasted enternity." I said to Harley. "That's only cause it was presentation day." Harley says.

I pack up my bag and put the rest of my books in my locker. I close my locker with a small 'bam' and sling my bag over my shoulder.

"Bye Harley." I say. "See ya." She says, walking down the hall. Then I get attacked.

**************

Hey all you beautiful readers! I hope you liked my first chapter. I know it's a little boring but it gets better.😉 if I get enough likes and comments I will continue, so tell me how I did. I would love to hear from you guys. See ya loves.