Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock beeping. I turned it off and sat up in my bed groggily. I rubbed one of my eyes while walking over to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and walked back into the main room to get to the closet, when I realized that sunshine wasn't in the room.

"Umm, what's your face. You still here?" I asked. No answer. "Alrighty then." And I went back to doing what I was doing.

I went to the closet and got out the school uniform I got yesterday. It was pretty simple, a white collared shirt with a purple sweater to put over it, a black skirt, and some black flats.

The school symbol was on EVERYTHING. My shirts, skirts and jeans, my shoes. The symbol was a gold silhouette of Ancient Greek godess. It was
Supposed to resemble beauty and power. For what reason you ask? I have no idea.

I put on my uniform and went back to the bathroom. I brushed my curly hair, which was almost impossible, and then put it in a ponytail, which was next to impossible.

As I was putting on my make-up the intercom came on.

"Good morning students. Will please everyone report to the cafeteria for breakfast. Thank you."

Crap. I rushed through doing my make-up, slipped on my flats and walked out my dorm, following everyone else that was going to the cafeteria.

We all looked pretty much the same. All in our uniforms and such.

We all walked into the cafeteria and went into our lines. I found out that "sunshine", is actually a fairy named Beverly.

I got my food and I looked around to find Jay. When I did I walked over to him and his buddies. "Hey Jay, do you mind if I sit with you guys?" I asked him. "Yea, sure, go ahead."

He was sitting with 2 other people. We were talking the whole time during breakfast, sharing stories about our old lives and such. They also told me a few tips and pointers about the school. One of the people I met was Karmin. Karmin was a dark skinned vampire with long hair that came down past her butt. Her eyes were golden with a red rim. She was about 5'7.

The next person I met was Uri. He is Russian, but he hides his accent well. He has shaggy, dirty blond hair and the brightest green eyes I have ever seen in my life. He is a fariy and is about 5'4. Kinda short.

When we had all finished and we're talking the intercom came on, "Would all students please report to their daily classes. Thank you."

Everyone got up and walked out the cafeteria. I walked with Jay, Karmin, and Uri. I'm glad I met these guys, cause if I didn't, I don't think I would have made it to the head masters office to get my schedule.

"Thanks for walking me to the office you guys." I told them. "No problem, see you after school." Said Uri. Then they all walked away to their classes. I walked into the head masters office to get my schedule, and guess who the head master is? Nevaeh. Go figure right?

"Stevie-Rae, good morning. Are you ready for your first day?" She asked me.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said. She handed me my schedule. "So, everyone only has three classes, and they all last an hour. They all have a regular class where they learn how to grow up as their self, but you are the only one of your kind so I will be teaching you in my office. The next class is one elective which is where you get to pick a class such as drama, art, dance, so on. That one class is pretty much just to show off your skill and practice your talent. And your last class is history, where you learn about everything that has happened in the past with our people. Understand?" She explained.

"Yes I do. Thank you for giving me my schedule." I said. "No problem, now, let's get started. This is your first class of the day." She said with a smile.