Chapter 4

When I walked into my dorm I didn't see anyone. All I saw was something that looked like a scene from Zoey 101. There was a regular front dorm where there were T.V's and big plush couches. And there were big cabinets lining a few of the walls. I imagine that they have snacks and other foods and stuff for us to munch on while we are lounging around in the front dorm.

I walk down a few halls and find my room. On the front it had a big, gold 42. I put my key in and opened the door. The room was pretty, but not crazy V.I.P. stuff. There was a bunk bed and the room was painted black. There was a small flat screen on the others side of the room and a door that probably lead to the bathroom. The closet door was open and I saw beautiful clothes in the closet, and then a girl walked out of the hall.

"Hello, I'm Stevie." I said with a nice smile. All she did was look at me up and down with a disgusted look on her face and grunted.

"Good to know I'm rooming with a ball of sunshine." I said sarcasticly. And she just walked over to the walls and started putting up posters. And I started putting my stuff on the bottom bunk.

I heard a knock on the door and someone said; "We have your couch!"

"Come in." I said. And they opened the door and walked in with a gold and black couch. I am bound to know why these people have amazing amounts of gold and black.

The other girl started to walk out the door. "Dinners starting." Was all she said, and I jogged to catch up with her.

We walked out the dorm and back out to the large building. We walked down the first hall and there was double doors with big letters that said, CAFATERIA. I walked in and I saw three sections and the end of the big room past all the tables and people. They said, Vampire, Werewolf, and Fairy. I could go anywhere. And then I saw an old abandoned room and it said, Nyx. The lights were barley on and there was only one lunch lady in there with no kids. Well she did say I was the first of my kind.

I walked over to the door and everyone got silent, for a second, and then everyone was yelling at me. "She doesn't know where she belongs!" Said some guy. "She is stupid!" Said a girl. "Go find your own group idiot!" Didn't someone tell them about me? I mean, wouldn't it make sense so there wasn't all this non-sense going on?

I kept walking when Neaveh walked in.

"Everyone silent!" She said with so much power in her voice, and the whole room was, well, silent. "You have no idea where this child belongs, much less do you know her power. She could have easily wiped out this whole room with one small movement of her finger because, yes, she is the first Nyx. Now if you have a problem come to my office and tell me because I would not want to see any of you hurt from what you brought on from this girl. Now that everything is settled, you may go back to eating like you were before she ever got here because everyone is accepted at this school." And with that Neveah was out the room.

***************************

Hey all my beautiful people! ❤️ first of all I would like to say thank you! Give yourselfs a round of applause! Why you ask. Well because I have never had this many people read my stories and this is just so cool to me.

Secondly I would like to say sorry for the super short chapter, but there will be better, longer, chapters and also many more to come. So yeah. Once again, thanks so much for reading my stories cause just having 39 people reading them is really amazing for me. You just don't understand.

See ya loves! :) ❤️ :)