Chapter 5

THOMAS NARRATIVE :

It had been three days since my arrival, three days when I didn't see Laura ... I think she suspects that I don't want to continue with this strange relationship we have, I'm sure she knows that's what I wanted to tell her When we talked on cell phone before getting on the plane, we both don't know each other and I much less her ... That's what she made clear to me the day I arrived, seeing her act that way with her sister ... no I was just thinking that I didn't really know anything about my "girlfriend" I didn't even know she had a sister, only that detail tells me that Laura has been false and a liar with all the aspects of "our relationship" ... the fact is that I don't know how things are going to end and to add this her sister ... Estefani, every time I feel more curious to know things about her, and when I'm curious about someone ... well that "curiosity killed the cat " that saying doesn't stop me, I just hope that this time the cat will survive solving his cor completeness.

I am ready for my first day at the university, I chose the modality of art ... yes, I want to be a painter .... I love painting, it is something liberating for my mind and soul ... it is also very effective to release stress . I arrived at the classroom that played the first class (art history) and as always on the first day, I arrived late because I got lost looking for the room and obviously all the people looked at me in unison ... So didn't hesitate and let me I sat in the first seat that I saw empty, when everyone was paying attention to the class ... I felt the look of someone beside me, there was a girl with a hat, glasses and a scarf at my side watching me.

- Mmm excuse me ... do you need something? - I asked, since I was bothering

- Hahaha, do not you recognize me? - the voice seemed familiar to me, but I still did not know who it was

- ... do you know me? - She kept smiling until she took off her glasses and looked at me smiling

- yes, well my face is not so "memorable" - is estefani ... What is she doing here?

-What are you doing here? - I asked whispering

- the same as everyone, right? ... studying - well yes, that's the best answer to my stupid question.

-... of course, tell me why are you so ... covered? - She smiled even more, as she took off her scarf, kept the lens and hat

- hahaha ... It's just that I wanted to go incognito - I laughed at seeing his spy look and the people in the class looked at me for a second

- Don't laugh ... I don't want to be taken out of class - she was right but it was obvious that I wasn't the only one who laughed or at least she was funny about all that, she also wanted to laugh, she was even a little red for containing laughter.

- Rather tell me, why are you in this class? - for our sake it was better to change the subject

- I'm currently enrolled in music ... but this class I'm going to take to lighten the loads of the week, you know it's only theory and knowing a bit of art history would not do me any harm ... and you? - I had not noticed but when she took off her "disguise of incognito" some guys in the room noticed and in all that we had been talking about, they did not take their eyes off and that caused me a strange sensation of discomfort.

- ... hanm I ... I want to be a painter, so this class does need it - she smiled, before she could say anything the teacher began to ask for attention.

Apparently there was a job that was very important to do for our first class and it was a kind of quick painting, he put the canvases on us and Estefani's face was of terror ... well she did not come to this class precisely to paint, it was just a kind of distraction.

Hi There!

This is my first story in English, I am Colombian and I am studying English, so I thought it would be very interesting to practice while doing the things that I like, such as writing and reading, for that reason if you find some orthographical errors, I would love to have them Write in the comments, that would help me a lot since the idea of all this is I can practice and of course you enjoy the story, which I hope you love.

That's all I have to say, hope you'll enjoy the story!

By the way, the chapters will be longer as the story progresses.