Chapter 8

STEFANI:

I didn't think I would tell Thomas something important, at first I did not want to go to the cafeteria with him ... but I didn't want my past to interfere with my present, I thought that this time I would not vomit when I finished eating, but I see that is not something as simple as just not wanting it .... Although I did not tell my whole story to Thomas because I did not want him to know everything and I don't feel very good when I remembered those depressing and frustrating moments of my past.

When our embrace was over and we parted, our eyes were intertwined and it was something strange that moment but at the same time it was ... nice, I don't know, I just had instinctively the need to close my eyes to feel how his hand caressed my cheek ... it really felt great to feel his touch against my skin ... the seconds were intense and more and more I could feel the breath of Thomas crashing into my skin, but I don't know why I had the need to open my eyes and in doing so ... I saw Thomas so close to me, rather to his lips so close to mine, that I was freak out "GOD I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT, THIS IS ... I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SAY ... THE TRUTH ... IS THAT I AM ANXIOUS TO KISS HIM" but my only reaction was to take him away from me and tell him.

- What do you think you're doing? - I said it more for me than for Thomas.

- No ... no, excuse me ... I ... I don't know what's wrong with me ... I'm an idiot ...- and before I continued talking a shrieking voice told us about jumping.

- LOVE! My little caramel ... - you must imagine who is ... Laura.

- Laura, what are you doing here? - Thomas said with his face distorted.

- Well I wanted to surprise you at the start and as I did not see you I asked some people for you and luckily they told me that the students came here to eat and that you would also be here, and you can see I found you ... not in the cafeteria but close - I think Laura has big problems, I've never seen someone so persistent, Well at least she didn't find us a few minutes ago.

- You know I think I better go, you have to talk or something - I saw something of discomfort in Thomas' face and when he was going to say something to me, Laura won by speaking first.

- Oh ... since when are you here? - The repulsion in his words was so noticeable that even Thomas was surprised.

- Laura, you do not have to talk to your sister that way - he said with a displeased face and before Laura answered him I spoke first.

- Don't worry Thomas ... this does not affect me at all rather better I go, I have things to do - I went taking the picture he had given me and almost running fast to not have to be closer to Laura.

Take a taxi to go to the office where Alejandro works, well yes, my dearest friend is studying his last year in psychology and is doing his practices in the office of one of the best friends of his mother and the person who practically finished it. raise, of course, due to my food and mental problems, I am very attracted to finish high school, even so Alejo was with me and helped me a lot to go through all this, he was the only one who went to Spain to visit me in the center of rehabilitation and I know that it is the only one that can help me right now.

****************

- wait! Did you kiss him? - Said Alejandro's crazy man shouting

- No, and lower your voice ... we almost kissed! - I could avoid getting excited at the end

- Ok, ok, and why did not you kiss him? - Alejandro wanted to sound annoying Dad although I doubt very much, that a father would be angry because his daughter does not kiss a boy and less if that boy is the boyfriend of your other daughter -