Chapter 6

- Quiet, it's just a practice - she looked at me but she still had nerves, I could see it in her eyes

- but I'm supposed to be in this class, because it was theory and nothing else - she said very nervous

- Don't worry ... here I am - I could get a smile when acting with the air of a savior - just follow me and you will do well - she just nodded a little more calm

- Look, you do not have to do the same as Leonardo da Vinci or something like that, just let the feelings invade you and it's just as if you were composing a song ... only instead of lyrics do it with images - I think it served her Much what I said, because she had a more relaxed and calm face.

- ok ... thanks now I feel more confident - she looked at me tenderly and smiled at me, and for the first time in a long time I blushed again ... the minutes passed and with them the time the teacher had given us for finish our painting, being honest that is a rather limited time for what it costs to make a real painting, at least one that leaves it in all respects, when you do some painting the only judge or rather the most important, you are yourself . The teacher went through each post to see the works of art we had made, and when he saw Stefani's, he was quite intrigued and I must confess that I too, but more than intrigued, I was surprised, it was a black unicorn with wings that had the colors of the rainbow and the unicorn was strategically placed on the canvas so that it looked as if flying left a path of flowers. Which were margaritas, at the bottom of the drawing was a sign of peace that surrounded the entire canvas, I never thought to see a unicorn and that I didn't inspire tenderness, rather this inspired me strength and a special beauty and peculiar at the same time ... and I think that the professor also conveyed the same thing because he congratulate Stefani and his painting together with mine, they were the best in the class; my painting was a dark background with a girl floating in the middle with open arms, her hair floated in the wind and from it tiny spheres, blue and bright ... there were no factions on her face, she was blank with just a question mark drawn on it, her white dress was rising like her hair ... in the palms of her hands there were green eyes perfectly contouring, I know it's a strange drawing, but just as Stefani painted what she felt, well I also did the same.

- Hey, painter girl ... you cheated on me I thought you couldn't paint - Stefani looked at me with that beautiful smile drawn on his lips, as they all left the classroom since the class was over

- I never said I didn't know how to draw, I just did not know if they would like - we walked out of the room and when she said those words I noticed some insecurity in her voice

- Well, you see ... we all loved it and more to the teacher, you surprised him - she looked at me with a special shine in her eyes

-... you did it well too, in fact I think it's the one I liked most of all - since it was the first day classes were limited so I decided to propose something.

- Ok, so to celebrate our victory, I invite you to eat something, right? - She looked doubtful and then accepted with a smile.

- Okay, I'm dying of hunger - although I accept with a smile, there was something in she ... It was as if she was nervous, but they are suppositions of mine.

We went to a cafeteria near the university, when we entered we didn't notice many people, we sat down and put the boxes in a corner so they would not get dirty with any food that could fall, and the paint had to dry even more, the waitress offered us the specials "I ordered some donuts with a strawberry milkshake" and Estefani was a bit anxious at the time of ordering, in the end she ordered the same as me, when the orders arrived, she began to devour the donuts With much desire, I could only smile at seeing her like that .... The truth is that I like girls to have a good appetite, I am very much against being invited to go out and just take a salad or just a glass of water .

-... I'm sorry - Estefani told me when she noticed that I was looking at her as she ate.

- Don't worry, in fact it's inspiring to see you eat - she looked at me confused what I continued - don't pay attention to me, accept my gift -

- ... Gift? That ... - there was a bit of frosting on the right side of her lip and instinctively I approached her and as my thumb removed the glaze, she was petrified watching me so not to make everything uncomfortable I decided to answer her question.

- I mean my painting, I want to give it to you - I put myself in my place and I put a piece of those donuts in my mouth ... to try to "disguise" what I had done a few seconds ago

- Mm ... yes, then ... I'll give you mine, it's just - I accepted with a smile, of course I want her picture - but I need to know something about your painting - I looked attentively - I want to know what it means -

- ... it's something I can't tell you ... - I said in a mysterious tone making her laugh

- Hahaha leave the jokes and tell me What does it mean? - I can't tell her, since that painting was about her ... I mean, she inspired me to do it ... in fact I was only thinking about her when painting, I thought about how mysterious she is, about the enormous curiosity that awakened in me, in because whenever she smiled ... in her eyes she had a different brightness it is as if when smiling she only did it with her lips and teeth but in her eyes there was something different, something that I still couldn't explain and only for that little detail is that I am so curious to know who this girl is, to know every part of her life and above all to know what it is that causes her to smile, in her eyes she doesn't find the same happiness as in her lips.

- Let's do something ... when I find the words I'm looking for so you can understand why I paint my painting with that girl, when I find what I'm looking for ... then I'll tell you, ok? - She looked at me confused but still accept nodding - then it's a promise, with drool in hand? - I put my hand in oath mode while she rolled her eyes with a smile on her lips.

- It's okay, I only believe you because this oath is very serious - she put her hand with mine and smiled at me; of that smile I speak, this time there was happiness both in his eyes and in his lips, apparently that unstable smile that she normally does, only appears when there is something different and I don't know what that something is.

We finished eating and we were still talking at the cafeteria table, we talked about the classes and how nervous it was when the teacher asked to draw, while we laughed to see a lady stealing the napkins from her table, stefani change her face and she got a little pale, she apologized to me and left almost running to the bathroom .... Several minutes went by and Stefani didn't leave the bathroom, so I worried and with all of an upset inside I decided to go to see if something had happened ... I made sure no one saw me entering the women's bathroom and as a spy enter, begging that it didn't look like an old woman hysteria, thinking that I am a pervert stalker and hit me with her bag, the which certainly I don't know if they are all women but it seems that they carried bricks in their bags (and yes, I say it because they have already hit me with a purse, an old woman ... story later) when I was already inside, I made sure that there weren't people in the cabins of the baths, stooping to check if I saw Stefani's feet and yes, I saw her, she was kneeling .... I approached the cabin and it was heard as if she was vomiting, the door of the cabin was between open .. .. I decided to talk to her to find out if she was okay but I think it was the worst mistake, when I opened the door and asked her if she was okay, she looked at me with her eyes crying and surprised ... she threw herself against the door to close it and from the booth told me in a voice of anger and shame.

Hi There!

This is my first story in English, I am Colombian and I am studying English, so I thought it would be very interesting to practice while doing the things that I like, such as writing and reading, for that reason if you find some orthographical errors, I would love to have them Write in the comments, that would help me a lot since the idea of all this is I can practice and of course you enjoy the story, which I hope you love.

That's all I have to say, hope you'll enjoy the story!

By the way, the chapters will be longer as the story progresses.