Ch.8

Stiles's hand covered in blood

Kol's Pov
I don't like how Damon is looking at Stiles. He and his brother killed me and now Damon has the eyes for my twin brother.

At lunch, I and Stiles sit together and Damon and Stefan sit across from us.

"The original twins". says Damon.

"I'm surprised". says Stefan.

"Why are you surprised". asked Stiles.

"Because your Mieczyslaw Mikaelson". says Stefan.

" I have been for the last thousand years ". says Stiles.

Damon's Pov

I don't know why I think Stiles is hot but I guess it has to do with the fact he is a Mikaelson. I have never really liked the Mikaelson but I like Stiles for some reason and I hate it so much because Stiles can't be killed and the one thing that can kill him is in the ocean but I don't know what ocean the thing is in.

Kol looks like he wants to kill me because of how I'm looking at Stiles and I can be killed like a normal vampire. Stefan is still asking questions and Kol and Stiles both look mad at him because he is asking questions about when Stefan killed Kol and how it was for the Original twins to have one person be "dead" and the other one to be walking around earth knowing something could be happening to one of them. I drag Stefan away from the Mikaelson before something happens in the lunchroom of the school.

Stiles's Pov
I was so happy when Damon dragged Stefan away because I was about to attack him and it wouldn't be pretty. I go to the bathroom and punch the wall.

After school, Me and my family head back to my house and talk about everything that has happened since our parents turned us into Vampires. When we get to what happened when I run away from my family. What caused Klaus to turn on Kol and why he daggered Kol just because we had killed a few knights. I'm about to tell the rest of my family except for Kol because he knows this. I tell them that I had slept with one of the knights and how he told the other knights about it. We killed them because the knights had come up to me and Kol and grab me and started to talk about how they were going to use me. I told them what I did after leaving and how I ended up here in Beacon Hills.

After we talk I go out and hunt for some fresh animal blood. I see a deer and attack it, taking it down and biting the neck. When I'm done I hear my phone go off and see a text from Damon who I didn't know had my number.