|•|6|•|

Izuku Midoriya

Age: 17

~~~~•••

Toshinori observed Izuku intently who took a deep breath, bent down and touched the ground.

He counted three seconds as the ground began rumbling, shouting as best as he can,

"FULL CONTROL!!!"

Everything that touched the ground began to float, rocks, insects, plants, not Toshinori though.

"Good. Hold your breath. You need to control not setting these things on fire while levitating them."

Izuku didn't respond, too focused on not setting everything that levitated on fire.

After a few seconds only, he began to feel dizzy and exhausted, good thing Yagi noticed.

"All right, that's enough."

Izuku breathed out a sigh of comfort as he stretched.

"You did good, young Izu. Even though it's only for a few seconds, it's progress." Toshinori ruffled the boy's hair as Izuku chuckled.

"Next time, we'll practice you with levitating a person, since you can already control not setting everything on fire."

Izuku nervously chuckled and scratched the back of his head while recalling past failures.

"Izuku, Yagi-sensei! Lunch is ready!!" Inko called out from the front door.

"YOSH! I'm starved!!" Izuku raced to the dining room, Toshinori following behind.

Everyone took their seats and with a moment of silence, Izuku immediately spoke up while clasping his hands together,

"ITADAKIMASU!!!"

Izuku began stuffing his face with his mother's homemade katsudon that he loves oh-so-much.

Both adults chuckled and began eating.

Izuku finished first and just sat there.

"Oh yeah, Yagi-sensei, how's Kacchan doing??" Izuku asked out of curiousity.

"Oh? Do you mean Young Bakugo?" Toshinori wanted clarrification.

Izuku nodded excitedly.

"He's doing great, he already got his hero's license."

"Really!? Wow that's great!! I'm sure Kacchan will become a great hero!"

Izuku's words were pure, no malice, no nothing, just pure genuine words of praise.

Izuku had always looked up to Katsuki, always wanted to be his friend, always sticking by his side no matter what the blonde did to him.

That's the type of person Izuku is. A boy who always smile and thinks positively at crucial moments of his life.

Although, he'll wait until no one is around to let everything out and break down to release the pressure and burden he'd carry everytime.

Toshinori was glad that Izuku's quirk was kept in secret, to avoid any unecessary attention.

Yes, that's right, Izuku's quirk was kept in secret that not even Katsuki Bakugo knows.

~~~~••••

Hey guyz!! Sorry for the short chappiee😅 but hey, atleast I updated right??? Hehe

Anyways, 'till next time, bai bai~!