|•|8|•|

Izuku grinned widely as he breathed in the fresh air at the entrance of UA High.

Izuku's POV

It's already been a year since I last saw Kacchan. I got dumped when I was 15 by him, and I just turned 16 a couple few moths ago too.

Ohhh boy, I'm so damn excited!

"OoF!" I yelped as I bumped into someone.

I fell flat on my butt.

I groaned and looked up.

A silhouette of a tall kid, maybe about my age stood above me, just staring at me. His hair was split into two colors and half of his face is burnt. Yeouch. That must've hurt.

I quickly got up and decided that I should be the one to apologize as I bowed frantically and kept apologizing.

'God, this is embarrasing...' I thought.

He looked taken aback and walked away from me, not saying anything.

'What a pretty boy...' I blushed and giggled.

I made my way to the principal's office and got the schedule for my classes.

Classes Schedule:

9:10-11:00= Hero Training @ Class 2-A
11:00-1:00= Lunch Break
1:00- 3:00= Office Hours
3:00- 5:00= Math Class @ Class 2-A
5:00- 7:00= Office Hours

Ohhh man, I'm such a busy young boy.

I took my neccessary stuff and planned what my class would do today for hero training class.

I found the classroom and checked my watch.

9:09

Just on time.

I knocked three times and turned the doorknob open.

On the other side of this wall, is my new life and my new responsibility is to protect these students as my own.

Taking a deep breath once more, I stepped in.

All the students stood up and got ready to greet me good morning.

A bright smile was plastered on my face as I looked around to see the shocked faces of my students. How cute.

Guess they didn't expect a boy their age would be teaching them to be heroes. Haha.

Two students caught my attention though.

The pretty boy from this morning, and the boy whom I had always admired.

"Yoohoo~ Ka-cchan- nice to see you again!" I smiled at him and waved.

His face turned into a pissed and annoyed one.

"Deku."