Chapter 8

I open my eyes slightly as I feel a lot of pain in my head and every where by my body. I look around and then I realize that I'm in the room which I rent since yesterday.

I keep searching for Applejack by looking from side to side of the room, but she is nowhere.

I still feel as hurt as yesterday maybe even worse, I don't know.

I keep looking around to remember everything which happened until I saw a bandage is wrapped around my arm, and then I touch my head and I feel a bandage is also wrapped around my head. It was probably Applejack who did this.

I ground and I start to sit up as I put my feet on the floor and then I stand up and look at the mirror in front of me.

"What the hell??" I see myself literally without anything. It makes me keep staring into the mirror and thinking what happened and what I have done to Applejack. I know that I was drunk and kinda lost in the forest but why the hell am I literally naked..?

I keep thinking and feel sorry for that blond girl. I mean I'm pretty sure I did something wrong that's why she left me this early. It's not even 7 in the morning yet.

I search quick for my hoodie but I can't find it so I just wrap myself with a blanket.

I run fast to the balcony. I think maybe she just left some minutes ago. Maybe she would walk on the street then I would see her. I need to apologize to her.

I keep staring onto the street from my balcony until I hear someone opens the door. It's probably a police, they need to catch me because probably of last night, I probably ruin Applejack's life.

"Hello?" I hear Applejack's voice said that so I instantly run to the bed room and luckily it is really her.

"AJ!" I run to her and I instantly hug her.

"I'm so sorry for last night, I'm sorry for everything I've done. I didn't mean to do this to you I was drunk so yea.."
"What are you talking about?"
"I.. I did something to you last night, right?"
"You've saved me."
"No, I mean, ugh.. fuck it. Did I fuck you last night??"
"What are you talking about?"
"I'm naked so, yea..."
"Oh you were throwing up last night and you vomited exactly on yourself so I had to take your clothes away and wash it. I went home to bring you some clothes and food. Go and get change we will eat after."

She hands me a bag of some clothes and then I grab it.

I walk to the bathroom and then I turn the shower on. I let the water makes my body completely wet as I think of Applejack. Why she's so kind to me? We just met last night and it wasn't the best way. I had to know literally everything about her life. Well, at least that I had to know that she needs to make a lot of money, and because of that she had to be someone who is full of sin. She is still young but she has to feel it all. World isn't fair sometimes, not just sometimes, every time for me.

I put a red shirt with ripped jeans which she brought me and then I walk out of the shower. I see her putting a lot of food on plates and place it on the table.

"Oh, um, come here. Let's eat." She said with a smile.

I take a seat in front of her and I instantly grab one pie from the plate and start to eat. I stare at no where I just feel so blank but luckily nothing happened to her that's what matter.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." She said. It feels like she knows what I'm thinking about, like she can read my mind somehow.

"Okay.." That was the only thing which could come out of my mouth.

We keep eating in silence until my phone is ringing and it's a call from Rarity. I don't feel like answering it at all but Applejack tells me that I should answer it so I go to the balcony and I answered the call.